Player Suggestion Demarai Gray

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chris Wilder also knows what his budget is, and where best to spend it.

We need someone to to put the ball in the net and not a £50k a week winger that may be able to do it.

Kelly's Heroes is one of my favourite films by the way.

Sorry for all the negative waves but we have a budget, that's a fact of life and Wilder knows best how to use it.

A £50k a week winger won't be his answer and it wouldn't be mine
Meanwhile all we can do is sit back drinking wine, eating cheese & catching some rays while CWAK take care of business.

All I will say is I'll be glad.when we get this elusive striker so we can all stop spending too much time.arguing on here about who we should sign !!!

The kid who's a reserve winger for another fellow Premier League club just converting into a striker, like magic? Oh course, that's how football works. It's just a surprise that Leicester, who have been short of strikers for a while, have never tried that.

Short of strikers they have the golden boot winner in Vardy Iheanacho QUOTE="robbiez666, post: 2816169, member: 2667"]
I do as well
[/QUOTE]

Hopefully we do and hopefully they both have pace as apart from Mousse we look very slow.

Hopefully we do and hopefully they both have pace as apart from Mousse we look very slow.

Oliver Burke: 'I feel like a proper footballer again, really good in  myself' | La Liga | The Guardian

He doesn't fit our formation etc. Though he's definitely done some no10 in his time.

But if he was cheap... He does have quality... And schoolboy looks.

I really rate Gray, not sure if he would fit the system but for the right price I'd like him here.

I'm refloating a few realistic targets. Doesn't fully fit our current formation, but perfect if CWAK wants 3 up top more often. Has played in the middle in before occasionally.

Might not be consistent, may have struggled to be a regular at a top 6/8 club (he did help them win the league tbf!)... But we'd be lucky to have him, possessing nobody of his ilk.

Out of contract in summer. A loan is perfectly realistic if we're not forced to fully pay his rumoured 50k a week.

I'm refloating a few realistic targets. Doesn't fully fit our current formation, but perfect if CWAK wants 3 up top more often. Has played in the middle in before occasionally.

Might not be consistent, may have struggled to be a regular at a top 6/8 club (he did help them win the league tbf!)... But we'd be lucky to have him, possessing nobody of his ilk.

Out of contract in summer. A loan is perfectly realistic if we're not forced to fully pay his rumoured 50k a week.
Hmmmm on the surface the negatives are obvious him not fitting the system and being on high wages etc. Also factoring in the contract situation and age he’ll be able to talk to teams and sign a pre contract agreement with a club of his choosing in jan so it’s unlikely he’ll leave on loan I think this one is unlikely but having that sort of option off the bench would be useful.

i would love us to sign demari gray just what were lacking unfortunately chris seems adamant we will carry on playing 352 so wouldnt fit us get him in and change the system to 433 nothing to lose now

I always thought he was a great little player going forward. I’d have thought he’d have a potentially more attractive offer than us or West Brom. If Southampton are interested that’s a no brainer sadly. Unless he wants regular games a short drive from home before being free in the summer to pick from offers. In which case gerrimin.

He would enable a shift to a 4-3-3 formation

Ramsdale
Baldock - Egan - New LCB - Stevens
Basham - Berge - Fleck
Gray - Brewster - Burke​

Sadly never going to happen in a million years, unless leicester let us have him on loan with a view to a permanent in the summer should we stay up, but can't see that either as they will want cash for him now if he is out of contract.

Pipedream!

Bit too fucking late to be going in for him now.no way he will come here now at start of season possibly every chance

Read the fee was only 2 million as well

it is a shame we weren’t just a little more competitive to start the season. Couple more results and we would have been closer to Fulham/Brighton etc.

then we might have been able to add say Ben Davies and the likes of a gray. No doubt that could given us a boost for the rest of the season for a relatively reasonable outlay. I’m sure there will be some disappointment at not spending this jan but realistically we need to be making sure we aren’t fucked if we go down.

it is a shame we weren’t just a little more competitive to start the season. Couple more results and we would have been closer to Fulham/Brighton etc.

then we might have been able to add say Ben Davies and the likes of a gray. No doubt that could given us a boost for the rest of the season for a relatively reasonable outlay. I’m sure there will be some disappointment at not spending this jan but realistically we need to be making sure we aren’t fucked if we go down.
wont be as vital in the championship but weve been crying out for players like gray in the premier league players who can carry the ball and have that bit of individuality to open teams up

Back
Top Bottom