Player Suggestion Demarai Gray

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hmm...we need goals ..tell you what ..let’s spend a fortune on a hardly goal scoring winger ..who will be massively over priced and we can’t afford his wages anyway ...chances we are going to put all our eggs in this basket..are next to nil..

DAB8862E-3200-44C8-82DF-BC1E9EF908DC.jpeg

I really like him. Hes a bit of a headless chicken at times but frightening pace. Fast and unpredictable, just what we need up front I think.

Rumour was he was going to Spurs for £20m+, but now they've signed Bale, I reckon that's done and dusted.

Bet we won't break our wage structure for him. He must be on £50k a week, andwe don't pay that (unless you're Henderson or Jags of course).

I'd love to see him here, but unfortunately I can't see it happening. Shame.

People need to remember some of the best players to grace the game started as wingers.

I really like him. Hes a bit of a headless chicken at times but frightening pace. Fast and unpredictable, just what we need up front I think.

Rumour was he was going to Spurs for £20m+, but now they've signed Bale, I reckon that's done and dusted.

Bet we won't break our wage structure for him. He must be on £50k a week, andwe don't pay that (unless you're Henderson or Jags of course).

50k a week for a "headless chicken" and you want to sign it?

Boy am I glad that we have Steve Bettis and not you.

Fact of the matter is if we want to progress and build a better team with better quality paying bigger waged is inevitable unless you are happy to be a run of the mill club.

Fact of the matter is if we want to progress and build a better team with better quality paying bigger waged is inevitable unless you are happy to be a run of the mill club.

So please explain where we are going to get all this extra budget for wages from ......if we stay up this year and next then we can maybe compete at that level of wages as we will have received the premier league money for 3 years ..up till then we will have to work within our means ...just how it is ...fact of the matter ..🤷🏼

So please explain where we are going to get all this extra budget for wages from ......if we stay up this year and next then we can maybe compete at that level of wages as we will have received the premier league money for 3 years ..up till then we will have to work within our means ...just how it is ...fact..

Who is to say there is no money available if we sign Brewster for 25m that will put that myth to bed.

A lot of what the managers say is all smoke and mirrors anyway it is all kidology and mind games.

So you'd be happy to pay £50k a week for a part time headless chicken?

I rest my case m'lud

And the answer is Yes. Frightening pace and something unpredictable is what we need up front, the goals have to come from somewhere.

Personally, I'd have taken Bale over Gray, but at £600,000 a week I'm not sure we can afford it .......

Not sure where you think these too drawer players costing sub £20m and earning the minimum wage are going to come from?

Who is to say there is no money available if we sign Brewster for 25m that will put that myth to bed.

A lot of what the managers say is all smoke and mirrors anyway it is all kidology and mind games.

It’s got nothing to do what managers say ..it’s about how much we can pay in wages , not transfer fee , and we can’t pay those levels yet ...if we could ..we would have ..fact ..

I'm not sure why he would swap the Leicester bench for our bench?

It’s got nothing to do what managers say ..it’s about how much we can pay in wages , not transfer fee , and we can’t pay those levels yet ...if we could ..we would have ..fact ..

Who is to say we cant afford 50k Sander Berge is gonna be on big money for us surely.

He could easily play up top for us.

The kid who's a reserve winger for another fellow Premier League club just converting into a striker, like magic? Oh course, that's how football works. It's just a surprise that Leicester, who have been short of strikers for a while, have never tried that.

Where's the delete button gone 😂

So we had better confine our scouting to the lower leagues then? Or picking up dented tins like Oli Burke, and then moaning when we sign them.

Make your mind up what you want.

I hate the excesses of football, but now we are in the richest league in the world we have to accept some of the largesse. It goes with the territory.

If you want us to sign league one stickers, or reserve Championship strikers, that's fine, but don't moan about it.

Chris Wilder is a superb manager, but he's running a football club, not Kelly's Heroes.

So we had better confine our scouting to the lower leagues then? Or picking up dented tins like Oli Burke, and then moaning when we sign them.

Make your mind up what you want.

I hate the excesses of football, but now we are in the richest league in the world we have to accept some of the largesse. It goes with the territory.

If you want us to sign league one stickers, or reserve Championship strikers, that's fine, but don't moan about it.

Chris Wilder is a superb manager, but he's running a football club, not Kelly's Heroes.
Chris Wilder also knows what his budget is, and where best to spend it.

We need someone to to put the ball in the net and not a £50k a week winger that may be able to do it.

Kelly's Heroes is one of my favourite films by the way.

Sorry for all the negative waves but we have a budget, that's a fact of life and Wilder knows best how to use it.

A £50k a week winger won't be his answer and it wouldn't be mine

Chris Wilder also knows what his budget is, and where best to spend it.

We need someone to to put the ball in the net and not a £50k a week winger that may be able to do it.

Kelly's Heroes is one of my favourite films by the way.

Sorry for all the negative waves but we have a budget, that's a fact of life and Wilder knows best how to use it.

A £50k a week winger won't be his answer and it wouldn't be mine

Of course he knows the budget.

This is a forum where players are suggested and debated. I like Demari Gray and think he'd be good for us. You don't. Fair enough.

The sub question is who would you sign? I'd have liked Callum Wilson, Oli Watkins, or Neil Maupay, but they aren't coming, so who would you suggest? We need some pace up front, and Mousse doesn't seem to be the answer at the moment.

Of course he knows the budget.

This is a forum where players are suggested and debated. I like Demari Gray and think he'd be good for us. You don't. Fair enough.

The sub question is who would you sign? I'd have liked Callum Wilson, Oli Watkins, or Neil Maupay, but they aren't coming, so who would you suggest? We need some pace up front, and Mousse doesn't seem to be the answer at the moment.
I would suggest Rhian Brewster.

You will note that I like the post above suggesting that we need square pegs in square holes.

That's what makes our team what it is.

Back
Top Bottom