Player Suggestion Demarai Gray

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I honestly don't get transfer fees lately.

You've got players like Ake (£40m), C.Wilson (£20m), Karlan Grant (£15m) then players like Gray going for £2m.

Huddersfield sold Ramadan Sobhi last season for £4.5m, are we saying Gray isn't as good as him?

I honestly don't get transfer fees lately.

You've got players like Ake (£40m), C.Wilson (£20m), Karlan Grant (£15m) then players like Gray going for £2m.

Huddersfield sold Ramadan Sobhi last season for £4.5m, are we saying Gray isn't as good as him?
You can add another to that list, reported that Fulham are the front runners to sign Harry Wilson from Liverpool, fee around 15 mil, wages 60k a week

You can add another to that list, reported that Fulham are the front runners to sign Harry Wilson from Liverpool, fee around 15 mil, wages 60k a week
... Brewster :confused:

I get the high fees with the younger players to some extent, you're paying for their potential too. But Gray at £2m is baffling

... Brewster :confused:

I get the high fees with the younger players to some extent, you're paying for their potential too. But Gray at £2m is baffling
Only just read he moved to Bayer Leverkusen, in January this year, thought he was still at Leicester, agree the price is a bit odd and presumably Leicester have a sell on %.
A year left on his contract, might be wanting a move back to the UK, bit part player at Leicester never made a big impact and regular starter, possibly has a very low figure to trigger a transfer as part of his move to Leverkusen? but you would think more than one club would be willing to take a chance and enter into a bit of a bidding skirmish if not all out war

Only just read he moved to Bayer Leverkusen, in January this year, thought he was still at Leicester, agree the price is a bit odd and presumably Leicester have a sell on %.
A year left on his contract, might be wanting a move back to the UK, bit part player at Leicester never made a big impact and regular starter, possibly has a very low figure to trigger a transfer as part of his move to Leverkusen? but you would think more than one club would be willing to take a chance and enter into a bit of a bidding skirmish if not all out war
6 starts & 6 sub apps with 1 goal for Leverkusen.

Doesn't suggest he ripped it up over there. Maybe he's in a tough spell of his career.

6 starts & 6 sub apps with 1 goal for Leverkusen.

Doesn't suggest he ripped it up over there. Maybe he's in a tough spell of his career.
Seems a bit of an odd signing for Everton, then again its also being reported that Townsend is signing on a free transfer from Palace, maybe the new ground is having an effect on their transfer fund, that said you would have thought Benetiz would want to prove his status and attract a big money signing or two

Back
Top Bottom