DEM BLADES

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Magic Hat

Reaction score
Recieved my copy of DEM BLADES annual and fanzine today. Can,t put them down both a great read and great quality. Congratulations to to Sam Joseph, his staff and all the contributors, keep it up.
If there is anyone out there who bought the first issue of the fanzine (i missed out unfortunately) and would like to sell it let me know on this thread and i will pay over the odds for it.
Cheers, UTB

Recieved my copy of DEM BLADES annual and fanzine today. Can,t put them down both a great read and great quality. Congratulations to to Sam Joseph, his staff and all the contributors, keep it up.
If there is anyone out there who bought the first issue of the fanzine (i missed out unfortunately) and would like to sell it let me know on this thread and i will pay over the odds for it.
Cheers, UTB
I don't do over the odds - but check your Direct Messages...

I can help a few people out with Dem Blades Annual #1 (Red Cover) (ie NOT Dem Blades Quarterly Subscription #1) if you need 'em

Finished reading my copy of the second edition (one with the bottle caps on the cover) , so if anyone wants it they can have it for nowt. Pick up in killamarsh or can bring it with me to Burton/northanpton/Chesterfield.

Finished reading my copy of the second edition (one with the bottle caps on the cover) , so if anyone wants it they can have it for nowt. Pick up in killamarsh or can bring it with me to Burton/northanpton/Chesterfield.
Just messaged you ;) Gladly chuck some cash your way for it.

PS if anyone has the first edition they've finished with, give me a holler.

Cheers, UTB
Sorry, late to this party. Thanks for the kind words, they mean a lot! I might add, very timely too seeing as we will announce a new webiste and the second 'Dem Blades Annual' tomorrow.

Just so I'm clear, which are you after?
  • Annual 2018
  • Quarterly Issue 1
  • Quarterly Issue 2

I will look to see if we have any stock, I don't think we do. But I will check.

Thanks again!

Just messaged you ;) Gladly chuck some cash your way for it.

PS if anyone has the first edition they've finished with, give me a holler.

As above, will look tomorrow and see if we can do anything mate.

Cheers, UTB
Love the idea of staff btw

I've got some copies of the First Annual, with the Red Cover if I can help anyone out.
PS, I'm staff, so it's all legit

Hi Steve,
Just got my copy this morning with the flourescent yellow away shirt colour...brill thanks guys.
Given me a right lift...
UTB
😊

Hi
someone who want to sell The Quarterly Issue 1 of Dem Blade to me ? I can pay up to 15 pound including postage to Sweden, someone ?? pay trough paypal ...
UTB

Back
Top Bottom