Dearth of attacking threat.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's a stop gap signing.

We desperately do need new investment, clearly McCabe and HRH don't have it and although currently Wilder is working miracles he is going to get impatient for success, he 50 + now and will want to test himself at the highest level he can sooner rather than later.

Defining 9 months ahead for this football club.

Totally agree. I am not even blaming the board but they clearly just don't have the clout to take us up to the next level. I don't think you need Wolves style investment to succeed but it's clear we are very much out of touch in terms of player values.

Totally agree. I am not even blaming the board but they clearly just don't have the clout to take us up to the next level. I don't think you need Wolves style investment to succeed but it's clear we are very much out of touch in terms of player values.

Is this two seasons in a row we've profited from transfers?

We weren't that threadbare until last week

Wilder will be more pissed off than the lot of us.

You can say that again.

We've not had to deal with all the agents and various other parasites involved in football nowadays.

just the wa\y its gone

lots of clubs have only 1 main scorer
we scored another goal at boro wrongly chalked off thatd been different

An own goal from a wrongly awarded free kick.

Should be good for at least a dozen of those going our way this season.

An own goal from a wrongly awarded free kick.

Should be good for at least a dozen of those going our way this season.
YOU ONLY GET OWN GOALS BY APPLYING PRESSURE

theres no such thing as luck Im informed in here

you make it by forcing errors

man utds second leading scorers been OG on many occasion

I don't hate the board.

I do watch them on the pitch.
We have a GD of Plus 1.
Billy has scored all 4 of our goals.

We don't score more than most.
You need help.
Scored more than the "massive" but leaked more hence the 2 centre halves....we are creating chances, it will come

The arrangement to mutually end his stay could have been made months ago. He was only ever going back to cuddle Daddy so the board were fuckwits there. Could have saved tons more in wages and given Wilder more scope and time.

I have to say I am more than a little bemused on this one. Didn't we have a bid from Burton for him which we turned down, only to end up cancelling his contract and him ending up there for nothing ? No doubt someone will be able to explain why it is that this outcome was better than having more time and a bit of cash to go towards a much needed striker. If this was an exercise in brinkmanship I can't see how we won this one.

Some right puddings on this board.

Puddings who must have some really hight level ITK stuff to so confidently condemn the club of this, that and other.

"Wilder will be pissed off"

"Clearly this" "Clearly that" Why exactly is it clear?!! Sound like muppets.

We signed some players, we missed out on others. Could we have bid more, did we want to bid more, who the fuck knows - none of us do, yet some are so quick to condemn.

We have a man who is nobody's fool in charge, it's what we all like and praise - but as soon as it suits some agendas that goes out of window and it must be the board that are pulling his strings. Doesn't fit.

Some fans need to stop thinking they know what's going off behind the scenes, it's sad reading some posts where they do.

Whatever formula the manager and board have, it's been working for a while, why don't we let them get on with it.

Back
Top Bottom