Dearth of attacking threat.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

seanbeenstattoo

Piss down the back of their legs. Precious.
Reaction score
After a most excellent start to the season we are now faced with an acute striker shortage which will probably see our position drop substantially.
I have no idea who Wilder was after but am very,very disappointed we haven't added pace and power up top.
Fuck the JTW,the season is defined by then.
I hope Wilder wasn't prevented from landing his preferred targets by the board.
We will all have our opinions there. £2m rejected for Egan so we buy the lad Blackburn wanted in Lg 1on deadline day.
Got to say I think we are well short of what we needed after all the bluster and talk from the club.
Hey ho.

After a most excellent start to the season we are now faced with an acute striker shortage which will probably see our position drop substantially.
I have no idea who Wilder was after but am very,very disappointed we haven't added pace and power up top.
Fuck the JTW,the season is defined by then.
I hope Wilder wasn't prevented from landing his preferred targets by the board.
We will all have our opinions there. £2m rejected for Egan so we buy the lad Blackburn wanted in Lg 1on deadline day.
Got to say I think we are well short of what we needed after all the bluster and talk from the club.
Hey ho.

Its a difficult one, I'm sure Wilder won't stand for any crap from the board, but things do seem eerily familiar......

...bit disappointing really, wonder how much hinged on Brayford moving on...

Same old, same old. Things with United never change, lessons are never learnt. Fucking frustrating.

...bit disappointing really, wonder how much hinged on Brayford moving on...

The arrangement to mutually end his stay could have been made months ago. He was only ever going back to cuddle Daddy so the board were fuckwits there. Could have saved tons more in wages and given Wilder more scope and time.

The arrangement to mutually end his stay could have been made months ago. He was only ever going back to cuddle Daddy so the board were fuckwits there. Could have saved tons more in wages and given Wilder more scope and time.

Agree 100% and posted as much previously.

so we no longer can win games , funny seem to keep doing it especially at home
theres january to get deals through , surely we can survive 17 games doing what we are doing

so we no longer can win games , funny seem to keep doing it especially at home
theres january to get deals through , surely we can survive 17 games doing what we are doing

17 games. That's 51 points. To gain 3 of those points you have to score 1 goal more than the opposition.
With respect if you can't see the problem in what has happened this window and your reference to the JTW yoa really are part of the problem. If you believe the board will give Wilder what he needs then you are incredibly deluded. More than you are now. Which is a lot.

17 games. That's 51 points. To gain 3 of those points you have to score 1 goal more than the opposition.
With respect if you can't see the problem in what has happened this window and your reference to the JTW yoa really are part of the problem. If you believe the board will give Wilder what he needs then you are incredibly deluded. More than you are now. Which is a lot.

weve managed that in 66 per cent of games so far with the threadbare squad you say we have
if Wilder thought that hed already have left

your hatred of the board is clouding your view
watch us on the pitch , we seem to keep scoring more than most

weve managed that in 66 per cent of games so far with the threadbare squad you say we have

Bollocks. We havent had a threadbare squad at all. You are on planet Zarg pal. We have no strikers as of now. Go to bed.

your hatred of the board is clouding your view
watch us on the pitch , we seem to keep scoring more than most

I don't hate the board.

I do watch them on the pitch.
We have a GD of Plus 1.
Billy has scored all 4 of our goals.

We don't score more than most.
You need help.

It's a stop gap signing.

We desperately do need new investment, clearly McCabe and HRH don't have it and although currently Wilder is working miracles he is going to get impatient for success, he 50 + now and will want to test himself at the highest level he can sooner rather than later.

Defining 9 months ahead for this football club.

So you think a 33 yeat old has been was his preferred target?
And there is really no need to post GIFS of your daughter pal. It's distasteful.

ah the abuse of an angry man
with an agenda hes had for 6 years and cant let go

Wilder chose his targets , some clubs wouldnt let go just now , thats football
was unaware the Southend lad was 33

ah the abuse of an angry man
with an agenda hes had for 6 years and cant let go

Wilder chose his targets , some clubs wouldnt let go just now , thats football
was unaware the Southend lad was 33

What Southend lad.
FFS pal bore off someone else.

I don't hate the board.

I do watch them on the pitch.
We have a GD of Plus 1.
Billy has scored all 4 of our goals.

We don't score more than most.
You need help.

just the wa\y its gone

lots of clubs have only 1 main scorer
we scored another goal at boro wrongly chalked off thatd been different

Blade too long.

Fucking everything too fucking long.
Get to bed.

He mentioned the 'J' word...

about-01.png

Back
Top Bottom