Dear Mr Mc Cabe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So you’ve been in to ask the staff on reception? And they’d no the financial results for both United and the lessee? :) :) :)

I’ve not sang any praises, simply pointed out that you’re wrong.

It was done to provide income streams. You know, to benefit the club. Look at the plans for Spurs and Brentford’s new grounds. Both include areas rented out. Same at the Emirates Spurs will rent to Sainsbury- probably on commission for every bottle of milk that gets sold - AND are building a hotel. Please don’t go there though, you’ll burn yourself to a frazzle, unless you’ve been to reception and got the lowdown there as well!!!!

Ah, the Copthorne Dorchester, sorry Cherry Street. About the same room rate as a Premier Inn in Sheffield. Must be raking it in.

The office block is half empty, check the facts before you start gobbing off.

Ah, the Copthorne Dorchester, sorry Cherry Street. About the same room rate as a Premier Inn in Sheffield. Must be raking it in.

The office block is half empty, check the facts before you start gobbing off.

It’s your claim. You provide the evidence. How much are the losses? Go to reception again and find out. You know, so you don’t look daft.

From £30.50. Bargain. :rolleyes:

It’s your claim. You provide the evidence. How much are the losses? Go to reception again and find out. You know, so you don’t look daft.

From £30.50. Bargain. :rolleyes:

Just done a snapshot, Premier Inn on St Marys Gate and Copthorne for next Tuesday, both about the same, £56-59. Facts Smithers, not what you think. Both shit rates at short notice for a city centre hotel vs any of the other big cities.

Yep go to reception at the office block, ask them if there's any space to let. You'll be sooo disappointed because there's loads. Don't worry, you won't get arrested provided you can keep your hands to yourself.

Why ?
We've seen McCabes limitations
Perhaps a change will be a good thing
He might be the poorest Prince in Saudi but if he gets full control who knows where it might lead

We know where it will lead with McCabes limited pockets and limited ambitions, he's a United fan so deep down he agrees, footballers wages are ridiculous.
He wouldn't sign top quality if he had as much cash as Man City's owner because his Sheffieldness wouldn't allow him to
Well that’s a lot of nonsense isn’t it?
He’s no more money than McCabe and the Prince has invested very little.
If you’re using the worst of McCabes past, you have to include the spending when Robson was here. You can’t have it all ways, even if it does suit your agenda to try and be selective.

If you’re using the worst of McCabes past, you have to include the spending when Robson was here. You can’t have it all ways, even if it does suit your agenda to try and be selective.

The Prince has invested the same as the Pauper since he came on board.

I reckon this is one for the next International Break :)

Yes it's a great word "Sheffieldness"

I'm going to patent it and apply to the Oxfordness dictionary for a place in their book

The explanation alongside it will be
"Inability to move with the times and a yearning for days gone by when everything was cheap and crap and we could look the same as everyone else, clothes before designer labels when you could send your kids out with no arse in their trousers and social services weren't there to pull you about it, football for 50p, beer for 20p, the constant scurrying around looking for a bargain and not understanding why things change and always changing for the worse when they do

Which is why I said " You never know where it will lead to" and "The poorest Prince in Saudi"

McCabes had his shot and I thank him for it, but he's a Third Division Chairman if Chairmen had divisions

At least the Prince might have connections that might show interest if McCabe isn't around anymore

Just done a snapshot, Premier Inn on St Marys Gate and Copthorne for next Tuesday, both about the same, £56-59. Facts Smithers, not what you think. Both shit rates at short notice for a city centre hotel vs any of the other big cities.

Yep go to reception at the office block, ask them if there's any space to let. You'll be sooo disappointed because there's loads. Don't worry, you won't get arrested provided you can keep your hands to yourself.

Just looked at a Premier advert. A banner headline, - not a date that suits because we both know that wasn't the first date you looked at - £30.50 it said. Them facts eh. Hotel prices change all the time. But, yet again, give us the benefit of your knowledge about how the Copthorne deal is structured, who owns it etc.

I’ve never said the office block isn’t half empty or makes a profit. I asked you how you knew it makes a loss, particularly when the management company makes a profit. To have that knowledge, you’d need to have the lease details, rent, associated costs. For that you’d probably have to bother the receptionist at the auditors office.

Do you even know the options available at the Enterprise Centre.

Oh, are you dropping the bit about other clubs diversifying away from football at well now?

Which is why I said " You never know where it will lead to" and "The poorest Prince in Saudi"

McCabes had his shot and I thank him for it, but he's a Third Division Chairman if Chairmen had divisions

At least the Prince might have connections that might show interest if McCabe isn't around anymore
What’s this interest based on? That they’re from the same country as him?
So McCabe should be able to get loads of Brits to invest just because he was born here?

Here Snooty,

Enjoy you’re Saturday evening, I’m off out :)5FEFC474-C385-48A3-9B18-F5C53F4DFE1E.jpeg
87E007CB-8232-46AF-8AC2-ED848BE6CDC5.jpeg

So McCabe should be able to get loads of Brits to invest just because he was born here?

McCabe is not related to the Royal family or anyone that might have business dealings with them is he ?

He is from Sheffield, so he secretly believes that players earning the sort of money they earn is obscene

Of all the places I've been to only Sheffield people of the red and white persuasion think this way. The fans of most clubs are delighted when a big name signing on big wages is made, it signals ambition and intent in what is an entertainment industry

Our boardrooms have got away with talking small time bullshit for so long that most of our fans believe it's the right way to go

Theyve quoted Leicester, Leeds, Forest, Derby Pigs as failures because theyve spent more than us, but I'd take their last 40 years over ours any day

And they're the failures, we've not even mentioned the successes

"Inability to move with the times and a yearning for days gone by when everything was cheap and crap and we could look the same as everyone else, clothes before designer labels when you could send your kids out with no arse in their trousers and social services weren't there to pull you about it, football for 50p, beer for 20p, the constant scurrying around looking for a bargain and not understanding why things change and always changing for the worse when they do

Sounds good to me.................

HH

Reactions: Dkc
Do you mean the Annual General Meetings that designed for shareholders to hear from the board and ask questions?
Nope, the ones where invites are sent to Shareholders only, two so far this year, not including AGMs

I agree entirely, it's the white elephants that go with it which are the stumbling blocks.
Just for sayings sake, We have a very small plot on the corner of the ground. What would you put there in an attempt to make money?
We could put seating but we all know they would be permanently netted off so would gain us nothing. It’s a limited space so options are minimal. Even at half full it grosses an income that the owner can use towards running costs

Reactions: Dkc
Just looked at a Premier advert. A banner headline, - not a date that suits because we both know that wasn't the first date you looked at - £30.50 it said. Them facts eh. Hotel prices change all the time. But, yet again, give us the benefit of your knowledge about how the Copthorne deal is structured, who owns it etc.

I’ve never said the office block isn’t half empty or makes a profit. I asked you how you knew it makes a loss, particularly when the management company makes a profit. To have that knowledge, you’d need to have the lease details, rent, associated costs. For that you’d probably have to bother the receptionist at the auditors office.

Do you even know the options available at the Enterprise Centre.

Oh, are you dropping the bit about other clubs diversifying away from football at well now?

You find a room at a Premier Inn this month for £30.5 and i'll pay for it. You don't half talk some shit.

You find a room at a Premier Inn this month for £30.5 and i'll pay for it. You don't half talk some shit.

I never said this month. Ffs give it a rest, pretending I’ve said something l haven’t . It’s the call of the desperately insecure and the Internet know nothing reeling on the back foot.

Just for sayings sake, We have a very small plot on the corner of the ground. What would you put there in an attempt to make money?
We could put seating but we all know they would be permanently netted off so would gain us nothing. It’s a limited space so options are minimal. Even at half full it grosses an income that the owner can use towards running costs

A brothel? :)

I never said this month. Ffs give it a rest, pretending I’ve said something l haven’t . It’s the call of the desperately insecure and the Internet know nothing reeling on the back foot.

Thought you was going out. Or can that wait until you've got the last word in?

The Prince arrived with much fanfare and has done very little to alter our fortunes.

£17m up to the start of this season

You'll find the Prince moves around in slightly more exalted circles

McCabe is not related to the Royal family or anyone that might have business dealings with them is he ?

He is from Sheffield, so he secretly believes that players earning the sort of money they earn is obscene

Of all the places I've been to only Sheffield people of the red and white persuasion think this way. The fans of most clubs are delighted when a big name signing on big wages is made, it signals ambition and intent in what is an entertainment industry

Our boardrooms have got away with talking small time bullshit for so long that most of our fans believe it's the right way to go

Theyve quoted Leicester, Leeds, Forest, Derby Pigs as failures because theyve spent more than us, but I'd take their last 40 years over ours any day

And they're the failures, we've not even mentioned the successes
This just the ramblings of a mad man.
How many direct conversations you had with the man to come to your conclusions?

£17m up to the start of this season

You'll find the Prince moves around in slightly more exalted circles
£17 million isn’t brought to change our fortunes. That’s what KM was already covering, and you have no evidence that the Prince moves in an circles who have lots of money and want to invest.
You are just guessing, and stating what you fantasise to be true.

Seems Tuna man is going to do a Q & A for the pigs, maybe you can do the same and let us know where all the dosh is going and what the future holds.
As for CW, seems to be unconcerned that he's getting only money for loan players. His attitude leaves me to think he's gonna pull a rabbit out of the hat. Or maybe a surprise signing.
Still think it's maybe best to get a loan, see what happens and then try for a full deal if it works. Bet the pigs would have preferred Nogoals on a loan deal rather than screwing up £10.4 million on a transfer fee and getting on £10 million plus in signing on fee, wages over the next three years.
Just wondered if we'd signed Woodburn for say £6 million with the Brook's money. Don't think we would have been too happy.
West Brom have done well, spent loadsa money, but on tried and tested players.
Seriously, what dosh are you talking about?

Sounds to me like you’re absolutely clueless about how much money it takes to run a Championship club.

Back
Top Bottom