Deano Surely Not

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Does he know she’s 14? Has he said anything suggestive? Shown anything suggestive? If that’s the only video there is then good luck trying to get anything out of it fs

Nice teeth though

Some lad from Barnsley, if this is not what he suggests it is, get ready for finding out how painful adulthood is kiddo.

People on fb have confirmed it's on his public story. For people not on snapchat/social media savvy, that means it's for anyone who follows him to view. Not sent to anyone in particular. Either this Barnsley fan doesn't know that or he's being malicious.

Either way a none story and glad to hear it

People on fb have confirmed it's on his public story. For people not on snapchat/social media savvy, that means it's for anyone who follows him to view. Not sent to anyone in particular. Either this Barnsley fan doesn't know that or he's being malicious.

Either way a none story and glad to hear it

To be fair to the lad, he’s from Barnsley and he can use the internet. Most still use the pigeons.

Probably the same Barnsley fucktard that gave Billy that horrible abuse on Twitter last month too.
Fuck that place.

Barnsley fans- pigs lite.

He sent this to EVERYONE. It just so happened that a 14 year old girl was among the recipients. When you put it in context it's not suggestive in the slightest.

Pigs are celebrating on twitter like they've finally won something....

Can someone explain to me what a snap chat story is? So it's not sent to someone individualy? Does he have to add or accept people in the first place?

This might seem small and insignificant to some of you but in this day and age this could be worrying.

Pigs are celebrating on twitter like they've finally won something....

Can someone explain to me what a snap chat story is? So it's not sent to someone individualy? Does he have to add or accept people in the first place?

This might seem small and insignificant to some of you but in this day and age this could be worrying.

A Snapchat story is like a Facebook status update, it's just what you're doing and anyone who follows you can see it.

Hendo being a somewhat famous professional footballer for Man U likely has his account set so that anyone who wants to can follow him without his input, so anyone with a snapchat account who wants to, be they a 14 year old girl or an 85 year old man can see that clip.

A total non story.

Someone might get into trouble for this but I'm guessing it won't be Henderson

A Snapchat story is like a Facebook status update, it's just what you're doing and anyone who follows you can see it.

Hendo being a somewhat famous professional footballer for Man U likely has his account set so that anyone who wants to can follow him without his input, so anyone with a snapchat account who wants to, be they a 14 year old girl or an 85 year old man can see that clip.

A total non story.
That was my initial thought.
To a 14 year old directly it's weird, as a general post it's odd but harmless.
I listened to the Twitterers. That was my first mistake.

I've been to Barnsley many times, and I can confirm, that the actually age of consent there, appears to be, as soon as they hit double figures!
If you own or are the heir to a coal van, it's actually 8!!

He’d be better off practising kicking the fucking ball into row z than this kind of bollocks. Is it for a dating site? FFS. I must be turning into a right miserable twat because I don’t get this modern shit. Just play football and be good at it.

But yeah, non-story.

He’d be better off practising kicking the fucking ball into row z than this kind of bollocks. Is it for a dating site? FFS. I must be turning into a right miserable twat because I don’t get this modern shit. Just play football and be good at it.

But yeah, non-story.

That's a Mick The Rawmarsh Pig post.

I'm not going to comment on this but......

That's a Mick The Rawmarsh Pig post.

I'm not going to comment on this but......
You don’t think I ever listen to his shite do you? I once had the misfortune to hear him being dry arse fucked by Cundy and Goldstein but apart from that, he’s Vienna.

I've been to Barnsley many times, and I can confirm, that the actually age of consent there, appears to be, as soon as they hit double figures!
If you own or are the heir to a coal van, it's actually 8!!
Bullshit!

An age of consent in Basaasarnsley?

:)

I knew someone from Barnsley once. He bravely came out to his family as not fancying his sisters, mum, cousins or auntie and was beaten to death for the shame by his sisters, mum, cousins and auntie.

Back
Top Bottom