Deano Surely Not

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reading with a new manager and Simon Moore back in goal...

Goody.... :(

I’m still struggling with the concept that anybody from Barnsley, in whatever context, would think there’s any form of sexual activity available outside of their immediate family.

Last edited:
I’m still struggling with the concept that anybody from Barnsley, in whatever context, would think there’s any form of sexual activity available outside of their immediate family.

There was a rumour about a man marrying someone from two streets away.

I don't do all this social media / personality prop technology. What is the significance of SUFC posting his name (If that's what this shows)?

In all probability, the person running the SUFC Twitter was doing a search for the dingle, but like a numpty, put it in the Tweet box rather than search.

See also, Ed Balls.

Oh, and the tweet has been taken down.

Mr Gilbank is probably a worried little dingle right now.

Good, I really really don't like Barnsley fans

Reading quite a lot of the replies to the original tweet, it seems that so many people are stupid enough to take what they see on the interwebz at face value and believe any old shit.

This may be a bit left field but it makes me wonder how easy it would be to set up a death cult with the amount of nieve and gullible people out there with access to the net.

Watch this space - Peeps Church of Perpetual Happiness, coming soon(TM) to a website near you.

Watch this space - Peeps Church of Perpetual Happiness, coming soon(TM) to a website near you.
You'll never get any Blades into a cult like that. We'eres money gone?

So trying to piece together what this is all about, and even read a thread on Reddit, I've so far summised this;

DH has put a topless picture of himself on his Snapchat stating he's just had a good sleep.

Despite the fact that anyone choosing to follow it can see this, some Barnsley fan has tried to suggest that he's purposefully sent the picture to a 14 year old girl.

Have I missed anything, or got that wrong?

Reading quite a lot of the replies to the original tweet, it seems that so many people are stupid enough to take what they see on the interwebz at face value and believe any old shit.

This may be a bit left field but it makes me wonder how easy it would be to set up a death cult with the amount of nieve and gullible people out there with access to the net.

The earth is flat...

Probably be harder to track down than you'd think. There are only about 4 different surnames in Barnsley

So trying to piece together what this is all about, and even read a thread on Reddit, I've so far summised this;

DH has put a topless picture of himself on his Snapchat stating he's just had a good sleep.

Despite the fact that anyone choosing to follow it can see this, some Barnsley fan has tried to suggest that he's purposefully sent the picture to a 14 year old girl.

Have I missed anything, or got that wrong?

I think the question should be why he thought anybody would want to see a topless picture of himself on his Snapchat stating he's just had a good sleep :confused:

plastic summer chair?

This made me laugh, I once made the mistake of sitting on one of those normal plastic chairs. Didn't get the full summer experience like you, fancy bastard :cool:

What did I miss? Can someone explain, please?

Everything thats been referenced in this thread has been deleted, so I have no idea what its about.

Back
Top Bottom