CONFIRMED Dean Henderson returns on season long loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Great news but his timing of bigging up Man United, albeit understandably is questionable. No doubt there is a connection but there has been at every club along the way. Still, happy days. UTB

Great news.

Doubtless be a clanger or two (like the Leeds game), but will also be some superb, point saving saves to more than cancel those out.

He's a big stage type of player and will love running out against the elite teams.

Continued GLTTL

Great news but his timing of bigging up Man United, albeit understandably is questionable. No doubt there is a connection but there has been at every club along the way. Still, happy days. UTB

I'm guessing, but presume we couldn't could confirm the loan until his new contract as we're paying all / %age of his new wages which would only be contractible once he'd signed the deal with Man Utd

And in a season, when Captain De Gea has Romero behind him, who has a new Brazilian GK (the nationality du jour for GKs these days) behind him who they bought in the JTW, Henderson says fuck this for a load of old bollocks and comes permanently.

Yes mate, if those deals come off I'll happily say that Wilder has been backed as well as the boardroom could possibly back him

But McBurnie won't happen, another club will become involved, and then it's all over

We can sign whoever we want, just as long as nobody else is interested

Called the foodchain mate we'll get players above champ teams but not above established prem teams

I'm relieved more than excited.
Huge signing. Biggest so far for me.

I’m the same. In isolation Henderson is very good but nothing special (yet). In isolation we could have brought in someone as good.

However judging a goalie in isolation isn’t always accurate.
It’s how they interact and perform with the defence in front of them and also their winning mentality.

At least we know the defensive unit PLUS Henderson is very solid which is very re-assuring when facing the higher standard in the PL.

Wilder 'we've had to fight to get a good deal'.

Nobody takes the piss with Tufty, he lays the deal out, it's up to the other team to agree or not. A fab approach and one that's probably saved us a fair bit already this season.
Should have had him sorting out brexit through the summer. They'd have paid us the divorce bill, and we've have got France for free for 2 years.

Am i the only one that thought it would've been hilarious if he'd have intentionally dropped the ball when they threw it to him? No? Just me? Okay then.....

Or it just hit him on the side of the head and he carried on smiling and lowered his hands 😂

I don't think that word means what you think that it means

Called the foodchain mate we'll get players above champ teams but not above established prem teams

Too right, but to become established you sometimes have to pay more

When you are established attracting players is easier and less fraught with bullshit

I know that to get on the housing ladder I had to pay more, I didn't like it but I had to do it, if I'd dug my heels in about gazumping and agents fees I'd probably be paying rent

Back
Top Bottom