David Moyes is a whingy old bastard

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BettingBlade

Reaction score
The old cunt never shuts up moaning. Spent the whole game walking up and down as he pleased as if he owned the fucking Premier League. Never out of the fourth officials ear the woe is me bellend.

Bloke gets far too much respect for someone who, before last season, their biggest achievement was getting fucking Preston out of the third division.

Well David…shove that up ye, ya fucking pre op.

I’m off for a pint….cunt

He’s the w
The old cunt never shuts up moaning. Spent the whole game walking up and down as he pleased as if he owned the fucking Premier League. Never out of the fourth officials ear the woe is me bellend.

Bloke gets far too much respect for someone who, before last season, their biggest achievement was getting fucking Preston out of the third division.

I’m off for a pint….cunt
He’s the worst

I’m off for a pint….cunt
1st class bellend, always was, forever will be.

I’m off for a pint….cunt
Has he got goitre or something? Looks like someone from a fucking 1950s medical textbook.

I’m off for a pint….cunt
Not keen then eh?

I’m off for a pint….cunt
Love it. Fuck west ham anyway.

Not keen then eh?
its not actually him that annoys me, its the fact that he’a got a reputation for being a nice man.

The geriatric old tart. The booze is softening the blow somewhat. He’s still a twat. The twat

BT let's ask these 2 ex west ham players if that was a penalty in the last minute when bowen tangled with Anel

A draw was the least we deserved
We deserved a win no doubt about it. Fuck the telly idiots.

Moyes is still king idiot

Back
Top Bottom