David Mcgoldrick

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Are we pretending McBurnie had a more positive impact on our play today then?
I think McGoldrick is our best forward, but today, yes McBurnie was better, not great but better.

Thought he had a stinker today offensively, lack of creativity and was never in the box when the crosses were coming in. He was great defensively and his work rate was top notch. I really think wilder should have mixed it up after 70
Can’t believe we only made 1 substitution today, even though we were short of options with the players on the field. Maybe Sharp on for last 10 mins?

No matter what he is doing 30 yards from goal ???
We are in the European qualification spots and he has been our best player
Your comments are so ignorant you should banish yourself from ever proffering an opinion ever again
Ok. I disagree and don't think i will banish myself from offering an opinion. In still believe a player in that position should take everything when a ball comes across them 5 yards out st the back post. Incidentally this is the first time ive commented on him. How long should we give it before we should suggest we could do better?

Only person who should have scored today is Fleck. Everyone saying it was great save but he hit it straight at him

Fleck did the right thing for me and went back across Foster. Despite being in the keepers union I have to say it’s just an absolute freak save and 99 times out of 100 Fleck is wheeling away celebrating.

No matter what he is doing 30 yards from goal ???
We are in the European qualification spots and he has been our best player
Your comments are so ignorant you should banish yourself from ever proffering an opinion ever again

Agree.....it’s truely bizarre to think some fans know better than Wilder and his team on analysts.
Its also bizarre that some think our team or players should be great every match. Give credit to Watford they battled well, defending in numbers and made it tough.

We all said that McGoldrick was poor in the 1st half today but he was also very poor 1st half against Villa then he improved massively in the 2nd half playing brilliantly. Today he wasn't at his best but it’s not the best tactic to drop someone based on one poor performance.

Ok. I disagree and don't think i will banish myself from offering an opinion. In still believe a player in that position should take everything when a ball comes across them 5 yards out st the back post. Incidentally this is the first time ive commented on him. How long should we give it before we should suggest we could do better?
Do better than 7th in the strongest most competitive league in the world ?

Must admit. He's pivotal to how we play. But he can't be played in that striker position. He can't score, and eventually it'll cost us.
This. He is great in the 10 position but is no way a striker. Watching today, it clearly wasn’t working but how do we change it? Robinson, Sharp? Didzy needs to be on the pitch as a playmaker so another striker is essential

People don't half talk shite ,he had an off day mainly due to the fact Watford did a job on him like a lot of out players who were well below par
Lundstram.for example looked like he'd just turned up after a Three day bender but it happens its football and they've done brilliantly and did well today to get a point in a game they weren't at their best

Thought McGoldrick was poor today. Yes we know the lack of scoring has become something of a feature but I thought he was trying to be too clever whenever he had the ball today. Needs to start doing the basics better
Doing the basics and much much more is why Didsy has kept his place in the side this season despite his lack of goals. He was below par today as were the entire team but 29 points at the half way stage is a fantastic effort..... and Didsy has played a major part

Feel like discussing this after he's had a (rare) shit game is a bit daft- we knew he had a scoring problem atm anyway and the guys confidence is at an all time low. If he plays like this every week then we have a problem, but he's usually one of the most important players out there. I think he's the most frustrated about missing his chances out of all of us!

I thought mcburnie did well especially considering the defender who's name I can't remember was much quicker and stronger than him
Err, this is the PL not the under 14’s - he was bullied... again. If he’s ever going to be our CF he needs to gain a stone in weight and some attitude. He can finish but that’s not enough at this level.

Err, this is the PL not the under 14’s - he was bullied... again. If he’s ever going to be our CF he needs to gain a stone in weight and some attitude. He can finish but that’s not enough at this level.
I'll go with wilders opinion over yours thanks

I dont think McBurnie will start Sunday I think we will see change of tactics for Man C.

Just think how many more points we’d have if Wilder got over his Didzy obsession?

Sone people have put too much sherry in their trifle.

Absolutely dire today. He simply can’t be expected to play as a striker. Out muscled, lacking pace and everything about his body language suggested he’d rather be anywhere but playing football. As a 10 I love him, works his magic and runs the game. There was no link between Norwood playing deep and the front players hence the number of 30 yard passes Norwood was making. McBurnie? Good finisher but the Watford defence had him in their pockets all afternoon so the long ball didn’t work. Mousse lit things up immediately so the January window should see another target man striker in and someone to challenge Fleck and Lundstram who both looked off the pace. No need to panic but today was really poor.
Not that good a finisher should have buried that header
McGoldrick they doubled up on him for the 90 minutes but he still made space created and frustrating as it was he still gave a 7 performance
The team is flat without him and a huge compliment that they had two on him the whole game

Thought he had a stinker today offensively, lack of creativity and was never in the box when the crosses were coming in. He was great defensively and his work rate was top notch. I really think wilder should have mixed it up after 70
Oh please give it a rest not a st
Big fan of his, and would still have him as one of first names on team sheet. However thought his all round game was poor today, would’ve liked to see Robinson brought on for him
he was man marked and at times they doubled up on marking him
youve not watched a lot of football in Cornwall have you ?

Doing the basics and much much more is why Didsy has kept his place in the side this season despite his lack of goals. He was below par today as were the entire team but 29 points at the half way stage is a fantastic effort..... and Didsy has played a major part
We both agree he was below par. I’m one of his biggest fans but have no problem in saying he was poor today and he didn’t do the basics right today mate. Every time he got on the ball I feel he was looking to show boat

He’s s diamond but not immune from s bit of constructive criticism

We both agree he was below par. I’m one of his biggest fans but have no problem in saying he was poor today and he didn’t do the basics right today mate. Every time he got on the ball I feel he was looking to show boat

He’s s diamond but not immune from s bit of constructive criticism
He looked knackered today,as did most of the team.
Too much Christmas pud methinks !

depositphotos_219201458-stock-illustration-with-basketball-character-traditional-christmas.jpg

Delighted we've got McGoldrick and hope he gets a goal soon. He is a key player in our new formation. We've won once without him this season, the smash and grab win at Goodison Park.

He will not last forever, and we should prioritise finding competition/backup/eventual replacement for him. Someone who can do what he does, i.e. linking play, making us play. We may not get him on a free.

Providing we don't go down I think this will be Sharp's last season for us as well. Robinson has been a disappointment, to the extent it seems unlikely he'll ever become a first choice striker in this league.

Long term we're probably having to replace three current strikers and I'm sure we're searching already.

People don't half talk shite ,he had an off day mainly due to the fact Watford did a job on him like a lot of out players who were well below par
Lundstram.for example looked like he'd just turned up after a Three day bender but it happens its football and they've done brilliantly and did well today to get a point in a game they weren't at their best
I’ve read a few of your posts on here and though full of shite I don’t know where you are coming from.
Having a go at fans for saying certain players didn’t play well then SEE ABOVE

Back
Top Bottom