David Brooks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Palace would make sense given Eze is out for ages. Loan with option to buy in JTW would be a good move for both parties
This looks the most likely to me as well. Villa have Traore, he won’t go there.

Surely won’t stay at Bournemouth for another season but might not attract Premiership bids due to his limited games this year / injury record. Can’t see it happening but is just what we need at the Lane.
Yesterday’s news

Bournemouth will need to trim the wages and raise a bit of money now.
Brooks is a weird one because in his day he’s a 40 million pound player, but with his injuries he’s probably more 25 million.
I can see West Ham coming in for 20-25 million to replace lingard. Bowen went for around that figure to them. Seems a reasonable fit in my head.

Was talking to a bloke i dont know so he might or might not know fck all , but he saw my united coat and started talking , he said Brooks would like to come back as hes not getting the game time he wants, ive not kept up with Brooks so i dont know if hes playing or not. Id take the 2016 brooks back but dont know what hes like now. Anyway just posting the ramblings of a bloke at cleethorpes today

Was talking to a bloke i dont know so he might or might not know fck all , but he saw my united coat and started talking , he said Brooks would like to come back as hes not getting the game time he wants, ive not kept up with Brooks so i dont know if hes playing or not. Id take the 2016 brooks back but dont know what hes like now. Anyway just posting the ramblings of a bloke at cleethorpes today
He’s had two league starts this season.

I think Leeds & Southampton are supposedly in for him.
A better move, given we already have McAtee on loan in a similar position.

Those teams will also see a lot more of the ball and give him a better platform to display his attacking talent.

Have you gone to Cleethorpes for t'day or for t'week?

How odd, was also talking to a bloke on the sea front at Sutton on sea this morning and the topic of conversation went from New year shenanigans to Football and back to New year shenanigans somewhere along he mention it might get Messi later so fingers crossed, we might have a slight chance of avoiding the drop if owt comes of it 😉

I think Leeds & Southampton are supposedly in for him.
A better move, given we already have McAtee on loan in a similar position.

Those teams will also see a lot more of the ball and give him a better platform to display his attacking talent.
Dont think professional footballers / athletes have that kind of attitude

Be first signing for me for next season.

Could do a decent job for us at the right price, hats off to him for what he's been through, but strikes me as not being strong enough for top level football

Sheffield United - The Musical aka GERRIMALLIN.

A nostalgic tale. Exploring the constant pining of those we’ve lost, and the deep desire to bring them back.

Starring:

Michael Brown
Neil Warnock
Iliman N’Diaye
Kyle Walker
James Beattie

and introducing.

David Brooks.

Would only be a loan option and only viable if McAtee is recalled I would have thought.

Don't forget he is very fragile and was regularly unavailable during his time at Utd, through both injury and illness (I am referring to his bout of glandular fever rather than his recent battle with cancer). Some people only seem to remember his performance versus the Massive.

If we are planning for next season in the Championship then a loan with an option in the summer would be a resounding yes from me.

If we are looking at expensive loans to go straight into the starting eleven to give survival a real go then it doesn't make sense to use one of those up on Brooks.

Hopefully if we have any sense our recruitment will be more in line with the first option!

would love us to be in for david brooks and maybe a january loan with a view to buy in the summer may be the option we will be in the championship so mcatee wont be here brooksy not quite up to the modern day physical premier league but would be an ideal replacement in the championship

Back
Top Bottom