David Brooks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

His attempt at a tackle just before Newcastles second goal was appalling.

Are we gonna pillage Bournemouth?
CW said we lost £20-30m also we have had the purchase of the ground etc If we were to go with last season and spend £40m. It seems there won’t be much money to spend.

However Brooks didn’t look very good last night.

CW said we lost £20-30m also we have had the purchase of the ground etc If we were to go with last season and spend £40m. It seems there won’t be much money to spend.

Id plump for Ramsdale again as well, I need he’s dropped a couple of flangers but he knows the club inside out, loves Wilder and is the right age, experience etc

I watched the very entertaining Man Utd v Bournmouth game......and kept a close eye on Brooks.
Can‘t remember him touching the ball once.....he made a few good runs into space but the pass never came and at times his body language seemed poor.
He looked fed up that his teams mates weren’t seeing his run and passing to him.
It went from bad to worse because just after half time he was subbed off injured. A really bad day all round for David Brooks.

If AFB are relegated then you would expect Brooks to be prefer a transfer away.
Wonder if Wilder would ever want him back and what a realistic valuation would be?

Last season he was one of the hot talents in the PL but since his comeback from long term injury he’s reputation and valuation has dipped.

Watching brooks tonight, shows no effort at all, class player with the ball, shocking without it, not our sort of player. Would i have him back,yes but only as an option off the bench

I thought that as well. Just seemed to float about. To be fair the whole clubs probably completely demoralised

I watched the very entertaining Man Utd v Bournmouth game......and kept a close eye on Brooks.
Can‘t remember him touching the ball once.....he made a few good runs into space but the pass never came and at times his body language seemed poor.
He looked fed up that his teams mates weren’t seeing his run and passing to him.
It went from bad to worse because just after half time he was subbed off injured. A really bad day all round for David Brooks.

If AFB are relegated then you would expect Brooks to be prefer a transfer away.
Wonder if Wilder would ever want him back and what a realistic valuation would be?

Last season he was one of the hot talents in the PL but since his comeback from long term injury he’s reputation and valuation has dipped.

I'm not sure it's an "if" about relegation now. Crazy about Brooks when you think how high his stock was in September 2017 ?

Wilder knows how to get the best out of Brooks, if Bournemouth go down I'd like to see us cherry pick (no pun intended) some of their better players. Cheeky b***ards nabbing some of our young starlets over the last few years, lets give um some back now we're on the up!!!

Is it his strength and size or is it his ballance?
They are different builds but Fleck and Osborn are small.

Brooks has a similar style to Sterling and they can't be far apart in stature.
Raheem doesn't get pushed off the ball and go over anywhere near as easy.
Sterling is eilite, so maybe thats a little unfair but I'm not sure we can put all his weaknesses down to his.....uhm, weakness.

‘Our gold standards are teams that have blazed that trail before us, like Eibar in Spain or Sheffield United, who have achieved a lot in a very short period.’

Good article, worth a read.

Always had a soft spot for Le Saux.

I think Buendia and Hernandez at Norwich might be worth looking at, or even the young lad at left back who's name I've forgot.

Strong reports that Manchester United are in for young David Brooks.

Sell on ££££££

I imagine if he does move the sell on will go towards reducing the Ramsdale fee further.

How are sell on fees paid?.
I'm assuming the day he leaves, £8m isn't automatically added to our transfer kitty.

How are sell on fees paid?.
I'm assuming the day he leaves, £8m isn't automatically added to our transfer kitty.

I'd imagine it depends on how Man U pay Bournemouth. If it's in, say 4 installments, we'd get £2m every time Bournemouth recieve a payment, or £8m when they've been paid in full if they're arses.

They are so entitled 😂 If they sign Brooks, he will become massively overrated just watch.

I would imagine our sell on for him will be deducted from the Ramsdale sale. So we will probably get nothing in real money terms.

Don’t know about you but I like being part of a club which welcomes our new players...

That is because we support a proper club and we are proper fans that love our club.

These so called fans change their allegiance every two minutes.

Don’t know about you but I like being part of a club which welcomes our new players...
I’d suggest you have a wander down to the Ramsdale thread and see how some of our number reacted to a kid who came out of our academy and has attended a number of our matches in the away end.
Unfortunately dick heads walk amongst us and no club is immune.

Back
Top Bottom