Crap arm chair manager teams/formations you'd like to try

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

cmuk

Reaction score
So with most(all) our midfield performing awful, I'd like us to try something a bit different

Rammers
Baldock Egan Robinson Stevens
Basham
Bogle Lowe
Didsy
Brewster Burke

4-4-2 diamond, same aim as the 5-3-2 with aggressive pressing just without the out of form midfield.. anyone else got any ideas?

yes I'm bored..

So with most(all) our midfield performing awful, I'd like us to try something a bit different

Rammers
Basham
Bogle Lowe
Didsy
Brewster Burke

4-4-2 diamond, same aim as the 5-3-2 with aggressive pressing just without the out of form midfield.. anyone else got any ideas?

yes I'm bored..
What if they all attack at the same time following Bash ? Might score a goal.

When we finally get Lowe and Bogle on the pitch at the same time, they'll start playing like Lacatus and Hagi did for Rumania, we'll go on a winning spree and Wilder will say he was just waiting for the right time to let them go for it.

When we finally get Lowe and Bogle on the pitch at the same time, they'll start playing like Lacatus and Hagi did for Rumania, we'll go on a winning spree and Wilder will say he was just waiting for the right time to let them go for it.
Lacatus was a number 9....hagi a 10....

Not sure how this equation works, but I'm willing to run with it.

but if you remember watching them, they pretty much went anywhere on the pitch only passed to each other and the other 9 players were there to win the ball once it had been lost and give it back to them. (Both amazing players but if they were team players Rumania might have won something).

Rammers
Basham
Bogle Lowe
Didsy
Brewster Burke

yes I'm bored..
God help that team

3-3-1-3 (THE hot meme right now)

Basham ---- Egan ----Robinson

Baldock -- Norwood ---Osborn

-----------McGoldrick

Burke -----McBurnie----Brewster

I hear 3-5-2 is becoming quite popular.

Might be worth a shot.

4-4-f’ing 2
Baldock Egan Ampadu Stevens
Bogle Basham Fleck Osborn
McBurnie McGoldrick

with the view to bring in a LCB and LM (with pace) during this window.

Fuck me a midfield, containing three none midfielders?!

And Robinson as 1 of the 2 centre halves lol

🙂 Behave.. Bash can play defensive mid or centre back and our Derby pair (particularly Lowe) can play 10 yards further up the pitch.

But yeah the idea was not to play Norwood/Lundstrum/Ampadu/Osborne in midfield

I have no defense for Robinson other than he's better than Jags!

🙂 Behave.. Bash can play defensive mid or centre back and our Derby pair (particularly Lowe) can play 10 yards further up the pitch.

But yeah the idea was not to play Norwood/Lundstrum/Ampadu/Osborne in midfield

I have no defense for Robinson other than he's better than Jags!
Max lowe is pants in his primary position, hes hardly gonna be superb in Central mid.

Bash is not a midfielder, even if he is better than others on recent displays.

I'd like to see 4-2-3-1 given a try.

GK Ramsdale
RB Baldock
LB RND
CB Egan
CB Basham
CDM Fleck
CDM Lundstram
LW Stevens
CAM McGoldrick
RW Burke
S McBurnie

Might be a bit of square pegs in round holes but it works for me on FM20, and as we all know you should never discounts the experience of a sad cunt who has invested way too much in to a lengthy and successful save on FM

Robinson looks like a really poor acquisition, he only gets a chance because of lack of centre halves due to injury and covid, however it should be his opportunity to show us his worth as happens all the time with injuries etc, unfortunately he looks out of his depth

Back
Top Bottom