Should we be playing 4-3-3 with the current players?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

kofi Annan here

We had a few chances, and we could have scored of course
However I don’t think we’d have got to 3-0
Soon as the 1st went in Newcastle would have kicked on and it probably would have been 3-1 half time

Non of their goals should have been disallowed, you may not agree with the law, but it was applied correctly (fwiw I think the law isn’t right)

Last season Liverpool beat Man U 7-0, just one of those perfect storms

However yesterday was about reaction to that - and for me it was too passive, 1 yellow card? At no point did Spammers move into 3rd gear, they could probably have played again today

You obviously are
apart from the first 15 minutes against newcastle we were never in that game or the one yesterday were just not good enough a team of championship players cannot survive in the modern day premier league as will be proved next may when all 3 promoted sides will be heading back to the championship

apart from the first 15 minutes against newcastle we were never in that game or the one yesterday were just not good enough a team of championship players cannot survive in the modern day premier league as will be proved next may when all 3 promoted sides will be heading back to the championship
Im only talking about the first fifteen minutes
Cant anyone fucking read ?

Back
Top Bottom