Coventry fans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Noisy away fans in away day shocker. We're right behind you Brewster Cost Millions, a really, really long way behind you....😉

Noticed after the weekend on Twitter that they're a very weird bunch aren't they.

Similar to pig fans.

• look how many we took to Wembley!
  • look how loud we are!
  • Best atmosphere Wembley has seen!

Then they post videos of them singing along to a song by the Enemy as if it's their anthem.
I might get United to adopt ABC's Look of Love

Weirdos

Noticed after the weekend on Twitter that they're a very weird bunch aren't they.

Similar to pig fans.

• look how loud we are!

Then they post videos of them singing along to a song by the Enemy as if it's their anthem.

Weirdos
Don’t mention Hamer to them.

They are adamant he is desperate to go back.

Similar to pig fans.

• look how loud we are!

Weirdos
They've adopted it as their anthem because the Enemy are from Coventry.

Similar to pig fans.

• look how loud we are!

Weirdos
Yes completely agree.

After the SISU protest match, where they blatantly cheated against us to gain advantage rather than protesting consistently but somehow contrived to get angry with our supporters, I wanted Manure to win on Sunday. I’ve never written those last 7 words before and hope I never have to again.

Mind you, they were cheated 😄

Similar to pig fans.

• look how loud we are!

Weirdos
They took a lot
They were loud
They created a great atmosphere

Their team played with Heart/ Spirit and knocked the ball around great. Cheated out of the win.

They've endured some very hard times- good luck to them I thought they did their City proud.

I thought they did their City proud.
They did.
No need to keep telling us about it. They're acting like no football team has ever sold their allocation.

Wouldn't have looked half as good had they not placed a sky blue flag on every seat. Going off like they're the only team to ever sing a song together.

As i say, very "Sheffield Wednesday" of them

Similar to pig fans.

• look how loud we are!

Weirdos

It's funny under their tweets that other fans are laughing at them while Wednesday fans are saying "WE WERE LOUDER":

They took a lot
They were loud
They created a great atmosphere

Their team played with Heart/ Spirit and knocked the ball around great. Cheated out of the win.

They've endured some very hard times- good luck to them I thought they did their City proud.
I totally agree mate. I lived in Cov as a student a very long time ago, and have soft spot for the city and the football club. Despite the concrete, Cov does have some soul and a proper identity. I like it for that!

I totally agree mate. I lived in Cov as a student a very long time ago, and have soft spot for the city and the football club. Despite the concrete, Cov does have some soul and a proper identity. I like it for that!

I worked with a Coventry fan, who was a temporary contractor from Coventry.
Told him my honest opinion of Coventry was that they were a very beige club who never seem to have cup runs or promotion battles.
Told all I could remember was Jimmy Hill on Match of the Day supporting them
and that fact that they were always in the relegation zone in the late 1980's and they always seemed to stay up on the final match of the season.
Also remember the Tommy Hutchison header against Spurs in the cup and that's it....nothing else.

This was about 7 year ago but this Coventry fan told me that's he's in his mid 30's
and never seen Coventry City ever be in the promotion battle, told him surely that can't be right.
In that time I've seen United in loads of promotion challenges.

He said he's never seen any good times, not even a promotion challenge from Coventry, so in those circumstances he was telling me that gates of 20,000 is pretty good. So I checked the stats and it was true. Obviously in recent times they have been promoted and had a good cup run this season.

I worked with a Coventry fan, who was a temporary contractor from Coventry.
Told him my honest opinion of Coventry was that they were a very beige club who never seem to have cup runs or promotion battles.
Told all I could remember was Jimmy Hill on Match of the Day supporting them
and that fact that they were always in the relegation zone in the late 1980's and they always seemed to stay up on the final match of the season.
Also remember the Tommy Hutchison header against Spurs in the cup and that's it....nothing else.

This was about 7 year ago but this Coventry fan told me that's he's in his mid 30's
and never seen Coventry City ever be in the promotion battle, told him surely that can't be right.
In that time I've seen United in loads of promotion challenges.

He said he's never seen any good times, not even a promotion challenge from Coventry, so in those circumstances he was telling me that gates of 20,000 is pretty good. So I checked the stats and it was true. Obviously in recent times they have been promoted and had a good cup run this season.

In the last several years they have gone from League 2 to the Championship and won the EFL Trophy along the way. Also, they just missed out on promotion to the Premier League on penalty kicks last season. That's despite them bitching about SISU endlessly in that time.

True for a fair amount of time in the top flight they were boring and it was confusing they never got relegated sooner than they did. That being said that relegation was 23 years ago.

If there is a beige club out there it's Preston North End. The most they have done in the last 50 years or so is get promoted out of League 1 twice.

Back
Top Bottom