Could this have made a difference to United's season?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thought Le Chambre had shut.

Maybe Dirty Barry is making a comeback.

If the supporters has been a little less lenient and whipped the underperforming players, as happened recently in Saudi Arabia?!
I'm not sure it could have made us any worse. So perhaps a missed opportunity.

I did some work in a Middle East Country and the contract of employment with the staff said you could beat your staff to a point so long as they needed no more than 7 days hospitalisation. I kid you not, I couldn't believe it. I have copy but seem unable to find it.

I did some work in a Middle East Country and the contract of employment with the staff said you could beat your staff to a point so long as they needed no more than 7 days hospitalisation. I kid you not, I couldn't believe it. I have copy but seem unable to find it.
I imagine that it’s pretty difficult to judge just how far to go, so many variables to consider?

Unknown pre existing health issues of staff member, availability of Ambulances, quality of regional healthcare etc. Legal nightmare, I suppose you just learn to rely on a knee in the bollocks to get your point across, just to be on the safe side 😉

I feel like by placing myself outside of Dore Chippy with a whip, I could have saved Lys Mousset’s career, just by scaring him off.

With hindsight you should have done this.

Baldock would chin you back
Robbo would break your legs with a slide
Norwood would point to someone else
Anel would get his dad
Brewster would be knocked by the breeze
Grbic would stand there and watch you do it

If the supporters has been a little less lenient and whipped the underperforming players, as happened recently in Saudi Arabia?!
Think we’ve been whipped plenty of times this seasons already! 🤣

It's not the Blades way to beat anybody at the moment!

This still applies in Dinnington , T & Cs are recorded at every bus stop and Vape shop

Yes, the Prince could have made a difference if he’d have behaved like someone who gives a shit about the club and it’s reputation, rather than himself.

Baldock would chin you back
Robbo would break your legs with a slide
Norwood would point to someone else
Anel would get his dad
Brewster would be knocked by the breeze
Grbic would stand there and watch you do it
And you wouldn’t be able to get to Trusty cos he would always maintain a 5/10 yard distance and be turned sideways

Back
Top Bottom