Corrupt

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thing is when talking about officials it's easy to be biased. They had a definite penalty which neither the ref or VAR got right. We seem to ignore that though
Have the rules changed ? Thought it had to be a goal scoring oppurtunity not a foot brushing past another foot of a static man who back flips just inside the box

I just watched MOTD highlights and compared Heckys comments (edited) compared to the fuller comments on bbc sport where he talks about the yellow card for complaining to ref compared to the elbow on Wes.
Can’t believe it didn’t even make the highlights and then big ears and co talk about wonderful spurs and tell us to stop moaning.
Fucking hate this biased bollox -
My fault for watching MOTD - lesson learnt 🙈
They didn't even show the foul on fods

Let's be fair two individual mistakes cost us Bash leaves his man free header. Anel passes when row Z was needed yes backs to the wall but we lack a bit of composure and all 11 have to be switched on for 110 minutes ...UTB
That’s a bit unfair on Bash. Watch it again, Richarlatan gives him a push, then goes, so when Bash goes with him, he runs into a defender, giving Richarlison the vital advantage. A very clever basketball move. Still required a good ball to land on his head but he made the space. Not much Bash could’ve done about it.

Just watching Everton v Arsenal. Pickford just been fouled (but not in a major way). Got the free kick (after linesman flagged). Camera on Pickford as he shouts across to linesman just before taking free kick and (I'm no professional lip reader by any means) he looks to say something along the lines of "...wanker.... fuck off...". Linesman stands there and says nothing. Now I may have got it wrong what Pickford said (don't think that I am though) but he abused an official... nothing happens. McBurnie complains his shirt is pulled... gets second yellow. Baffling.

Did we have an out-ball for all this defending. Or did we just keep giving back to Tottenham? If the opposition know we ain’t going to attack anymore, they can attack without leaving men back.
With McAtee going off and Norwood coming on they knew we had little in the way of attack. They just turned it up with their expensive subs.

Let's be fair two individual mistakes cost us Bash leaves his man free header. Anel passes when row Z was needed yes backs to the wall but we lack a bit of composure and all 11 have to be switched on for 110 minutes ...UTB
The ball was headed straight to McBurnies head. He stood like a statue and waited. Richarlson made a run to actually head the ball.
As for Anel. Agree with that but there were endless 'clearances ' were they sort of chipped the ball to the half way line instead of aiming for the corners and making the endless attacks harder
ps BEST I've ever seen McBurnie play for 60 minutes until he was totally @@@@@@@!
He actually DID control the ball, lay it off accurately and direct the headers to somewhere where one of our players could actually get it.
That being said a truly embarrassing air shot and later another free header from a corner straight into the keepers hands.
MUST be someone big who can head the ball at goal better than him. Although it is not Egan or Bash either.

The only way to both stop time wasting, and assure supporters that the correct amount of time is being added, is to stop the clock every time play stops, like they do in Rugby.
In the end, this is the answer. 60 minutes on the clock, would take about 95 minutes to complete.

The new adding of time benefits the richer teams with the better benches. That’s how I see it. It’s another little tweak to add another couple of percent in favour of the elites.

I don’t like how opaque it is. Have a big clock and pause it so everyone can see what’s paused when and for how long.
Ive got a big clock. ER er ER ER Sorry i miss read it .

Quick look at the state of the games at 90 mins and what happened next in terms of actual time added on:

Losing against Palace - we get 6 mins added.

Losing against Forest - we get 9 mins added.

Losing against City - we get 8 mins added.

Drawing with Everton - we get 9 mins added.

Winning against Spurs - we get 16 mins added.

I'm not even going to comment further, it's so self explanatory.
Aye
Absolutely “self explanatory”

Palace, Forest, City, Everton didn’t shit house & (try to) waste time owt like as much as we did agin Spurs

Breaking news:-
A Sheffield United season ticket was found on the “grassy knoll” in Dallas the day Kennedy was assassinated
Corona virus originated in a drip tray from the bar in the Bramall Lane upper
Bettis (really) is a prominent member of the secret reptilian race that manipulates the world
George Soros spelt backwards reads k-e-v-I-n -m-c-a-b-e
There is a football team located @S6

Back
Top Bottom