Corrupt

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Plymouthblade

Reaction score
Utterly disappointed with that shit show From the officials.
We deserved our win there till the money talks and add 12 minutes on I’m fucking fuming
We fought like warriors till 90 till some back hander told him 12 minutes
Get fucked premier league

Did we have an out-ball for all this defending. Or did we just keep giving back to Tottenham? If the opposition know we ain’t going to attack anymore, they can attack without leaving men back.

Every time the ball is not in play the time gets added on. Simple rule. It's to deter time wasting.

This supposed mass conspiracy the FA, Prem, Officials, MOTD and pundits have against us is the biggest loads of salty shit i've ever heard and makes us all look like salty whining twats. We had about 40 goal kicks and lots of 'cramps' so loads of time was going to get added on, that's the rules. Us being a little slow helped in the short term to ease the pace but long term it killed us.

We lost not because of the officials but because we thought we could defend for 80 mins against one of the best teams in the League. Nothing more too it. We were far too negative and gave them too much respect. When we tried to play we competed with them. We need to be MUCH braver.

Every time the ball is not in play the time gets added on. Simple rule. It's to deter time wasting.

This supposed mass conspiracy the FA, Prem, Officials, MOTD and pundits have against us is the biggest loads of salty shit i've ever heard and makes us all look like salty whining twats. We had about 40 goal kicks and lots of 'cramps' so loads of time was going to get added on, that's the rules. Us being a little slow helped in the short term to ease the pace but long term it killed us.

We lost not because of the officials but because we thought we could defend for 80 mins against one of the best teams in the League. Nothing more too it. We were far too negative and gave them too much respect. When we tried to play we competed with them. We need to be MUCH braver.

They certainly didn't keep to the spirit of that rule in the first half with 3 mins on

I'm pretty sure whatever they add is pretty accurate to the time wasted. We wasted a lot of time today, I felt it was going to be about 10 mins before they announced it so 12 mins is fair.

It was incredibly easy to spot more than 3 mins in that first half.

It was incredibly easy to spot more than 3 mins in that first half.
yeh, maybe. I certainly don't think that 3 mins was too much but i can't remember too much of it now so you could be right.

yeh, maybe. I certainly don't think that 3 mins was too much but i can't remember too much of it now so you could be right.

There were a few instances of folk being down in the first half. I don't see any consistency with these new rules, that's my main issue. That's ignoring the fact we seem to have appointed a group of visually and mentally challenged individuals who seem be very easily swayed as referees and no criticism will ever be allowed.

I don't mind time added on for shithousing..hopefully it stamps it out.
Couldn't agree more. Hate it when it happens against us and when we do it to other teams. I understand why teams do it but it kills the entertainment. New rules will stop it pretty quickly.

I don't mind time added on for shithousing..hopefully it stamps it out.
I agree it’s a very good thing. I still don’t get where he got 12 mins from though, it’s like for every 4 minutes (just under) of play, 1 minute of that the ball was not in play.

We lost not because of the officials but because we thought we could defend for 80 mins against one of the best teams in the League. Nothing more too it. We were far too negative
Not true. The ball is in play for an average of 60 minutes each match but this has been getting less hence the introduction of the new rule. There is no doubt we wasted time as well as the substitutions. But 12 minutes? Almost a third of the half? Would it have been 12 minutes if Spurs had been leading? We all know the answer to that.
Negative? Teams like Spurs will rip you apart if you let them. Tell me, if we had been more positive, had a go then left ourselves wide open and been stuffed heavily would you have praised them?

Not true. The ball is in play for an average of 60 minutes each match but this has been getting less hence the introduction of the new rule. There is no doubt we wasted time as well as the substitutions. But 12 minutes? Almost a third of the half? Would it have been 12 minutes if Spurs had been leading? We all know the answer to that.
Negative? Teams like Spurs will rip you apart if you let them. Tell me, if we had been more positive, had a go then left ourselves wide open and been stuffed heavily would you have praised them?
I don’t think there is some evil group of united hated officials who just add extra time on. Most games i’ve watched this season have had around 10 mins extra.

I would praise us more for having a go, being brave and losing than parking the bus, camped in our box spending 80 mins watching tottenham having the ball and still losing like we did.

Our best spell in that game was the first 10 mins we looked really brave and dynamic with the ball. 1 touch passing was great. If we continued with more of that + being defensively resilient then i think we would have had a better outcome. I don’t know why we just gave up and allowed Tottenham to contol the game. If you allow the best teams in the best league to control you for 60+ mins you’ll lose. Hence why we are sitting with only 1 point.

When we try to shut up shop too early, there’s always a sense of inevitability about the outcome.

Quick look at the state of the games at 90 mins and what happened next in terms of actual time added on:

Losing against Palace - we get 6 mins added.

Losing against Forest - we get 9 mins added.

Losing against City - we get 8 mins added.

Drawing with Everton - we get 9 mins added.

Winning against Spurs - we get 16 mins added.

I'm not even going to comment further, it's so self explanatory.

Did we have an out-ball for all this defending. Or did we just keep giving back to Tottenham? If the opposition know we ain’t going to attack anymore, they can attack without leaving men back.
Let's be fair two individual mistakes cost us Bash leaves his man free header. Anel passes when row Z was needed yes backs to the wall but we lack a bit of composure and all 11 have to be switched on for 110 minutes ...UTB

The same people moaning about the added time would think it was right if the boot was on the other foot

The new adding of time benefits the richer teams with the better benches. That’s how I see it. It’s another little tweak to add another couple of percent in favour of the elites.

I don’t like how opaque it is. Have a big clock and pause it so everyone can see what’s paused when and for how long.

The new adding of time benefits the richer teams with the better benches. That’s how I see it. It’s another little tweak to add another couple of percent in favour of the elites.

I don’t like how opaque it is. Have a big clock and pause it so everyone can see what’s paused when and for how long.
This, 100%.. the corruption isn’t a PL Exec slipping a brown envelope with some cash to the fourth official. It’s the PL bringing in a rule that favours the richer clubs with their depth of squad.

Why doesn’t the ref just say to the captain of the time-wasting team that if it continues he will bring out the cards? It’s because they haven’t the backbone to confront it on the pitch.

I just watched MOTD highlights and compared Heckys comments (edited) compared to the fuller comments on bbc sport where he talks about the yellow card for complaining to ref compared to the elbow on Wes.
Can’t believe it didn’t even make the highlights and then big ears and co talk about wonderful spurs and tell us to stop moaning.
Fucking hate this biased bollox -
My fault for watching MOTD - lesson learnt 🙈

Back
Top Bottom