Communication

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bucksblade

Reaction score
My view as a season ticket holder exiled in Aylesbury who travels up for the home games is;
At least with a manager who can integrate the u23 cream into the nucleus of the first team i may enjoy the football again.
Last few weeks the blades have played a turgid slow pace and negative backwards fannying about due to the fact half the team
dont cut it any more.
Slav has stuck with old faces and its bitten him on arse instead of integrating a new midfield desperately required and already playing or loaned out from U 23s
under managers nose
Slav has been successful at Watford and Fulham becuase he had the money backing. Like Mourenio you can do wanders with backing
but very ordinary working with old team trying to motivate.
It was obvious to a blind man after 4 games Blades cant play a back 4 with current crop.

Another positive is we will understand the pre and post match manager s interviews instead of the puzzle of interpreting the language.

What is obvious is Prince and club have no proper money or backing so buying £20M players was never on in January.
If Hecky can get blades playing with pace and enthusiasm like Coventry City showed first half that will do for me.

Another positive is thank christ the job has not gone to the likes of big dinasaur Sam or the usual done the rounds culprits.

Back
Top Bottom