Citeh Fans.....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ah yeah after posting that I did remember something about that - if you could have one back who would it be? Think Doyle can influence games, but McAtee has that real quality that isn’t that easy to find
Yeah, Doyle’s definitely a man for the engine room, whereas McAtee is one of those rare throwback midfielders who runs with the ball into the box. But although I love em both to bits, these young lads ain’t gonna keep us in the Premier league. We need proven Prem experience and to find some serious coin down the back of the sofa to even compete with the basement boys.

I dunno, when we were in League One, I suspect most of us were guilty at some point of saying “we should be beating these” after having lost to some “little” club who were actually much better than us. Same as our illustrious neighbours are doing now, mistaking what you may have achieved in the past having any bearing on how things are today.
but we have never got within 1000 miles of owls fans superiority complex and their delusional entitlement

they still think winning one rumblelows in 88 years lifts them above all but 4 or 5 clubs in the land
and they probably think man city have a way to go to overtake them in stature

it is certain now they won't avoid missing being on MOTD for a quarter of a century and all they come up with we were in it for 8 years
ignoring the fact the firsy 100k a week wage came in 2000 and the prem and its associated wealth it bestows on anyone in it now gives
Wednesday never really benefitted from that

but we have never got within 1000 miles of owls fans superiority complex and their delusional entitlement

they still think winning one rumblelows in 88 years lifts them above all but 4 or 5 clubs in the land
and they probably think man city have a way to go to overtake them in stature

it is certain now they won't avoid missing being on MOTD for a quarter of a century and all they come up with we were in it for 8 years
ignoring the fact the firsy 100k a week wage came in 2000 and the prem and its associated wealth it bestows on anyone in it now gives
Wednesday never really benefitted from that
Oh aye, absolutely right. They are a whole other level. I have a sneaking suspicion that they all love themselves more than they love their team, and they only go to away games in such big numbers (and fair play, it’s a good following for League 1) just to say “look at us”, not support the team.

Oh aye, absolutely right. They are a whole other level. I have a sneaking suspicion that they all love themselves more than they love their team, and they only go to away games in such big numbers (and fair play, it’s a good following for League 1) just to say “look at us”, not support the team.
wednesday have 3000 regular followers away but conversely they have 10000 part timers who pick and choose home games
34k v plymouth was followed by 23000 v morecambe
IO think theyd fare a lot better moving to a 28k to 30k ground and get better atmospheres in a new ground and lose the regular 10 to 15 of empty blue seats

The can buy some very cheap land in Bangkok and make mini me chansiri manager and probably do ok in the Thai league
the hardcore 3000 will still go

Back
Top Bottom