CHINESE KIT

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Obviously angling for one of the Chinese students to take it home to their rich parents.

Id be slightly worried if football people from anywhere in the world don't know about Sheffield United. 3 outta the last 5 seasons in the PL.

Also 'The huge chinese community in Sheffield' only have to look on Bramall Lane or the internet to see there's an attractive football club located there.

Its just another midseason money maker tbh and glad nothing like this bothers me as i already reluctantly renew my ST every season at the highest price going. Nothing more from me but fair play to anyone else.
Knowing about a club and having a personal connection to them and therefore becoming a supporter or even looking out for their results are different things though...

Yes people in China might have heard of the club, but they're more likely to take an interest if their son/daughter/family member who's living/studying in Sheffield have a connection to the club from either attending games or simply just wearing utd branded clothing.

You'd think this kind of thing is common sense but I guess not 🤷‍♂️

The Chinese government wouldn't allow their rich to invest in an English football club these days. So no

Looks like the shirt has sold out. The trackie top is down to 5L sizes.

It could be quite a collectors item I suppose.

Year of the Dragon is only every 12 years.

So a toss up between what is more frequent, this or a promotion shirt 🤣

I know recency has bucked this trend!

If they’ve shifted them already, can’t say it was a bad idea by the club.

Anyone else think it looks a bit like a Wetherspoons carpet?

Or something that a member of The Stone Roses might have worn circa 89?

If we are truly trying to tap into the Chinese market then I truly hope the upshot is a vast improvement on the catering front. Chinese curry and chips would be a perfect winter dish for the second half (if of course, we haven’t gone home by then…) or indeed an eat as much as you like buffet could be deployed to keep us in the ground longer than the first 30 minutes.

“No son, we are not going home yet. I know it’s five nil but I reckon I can just squeeze another couple of plates in..”

That is random. I doubt we are having a Chinese takeover as that money gravy train got stopped by their government.

It might just be something we are doing for local Chinese students etc that live in Sheffield.
I’d like us to do something for existing blades supporters.

You know like, win a few….

Large Chinese community in Sheffield. Good marketing strategy to tap into that.
It is a good strategy. Also the opportunity to see some premier league football locally. It won’t be from us but you can’t have everything……

I pulled a Chinese girl in town. We got back to her place and we started kissing on the settee. I said do you fancy a 69. She said you can f#@k off if you think I'm making chicken fu yung at this time of night.

With the club releasing a range of training attire for the Chinese new year could this be a clue as to possible investment or a full take over?Or just clever marketing by the club ,I can't remember us doing anything like this before your thoughts BladesView attachment 178974
Do they do a training dressing gown in that?…

With the club releasing a range of training attire for the Chinese new year could this be a clue as to possible investment or a full take over?Or just clever marketing by the club ,I can't remember us doing anything like this before your thoughts BladesView attachment 178974
Prince will do owt to make a quid. Fucking awful looking thing too, chinese design with Chinese build quality!

Anyone else think it looks a bit like a Wetherspoons carpet?

Or something that a member of The Stone Roses might have worn circa 89?

If we are truly trying to tap into the Chinese market then I truly hope the upshot is a vast improvement on the catering front. Chinese curry and chips would be a perfect winter dish for the second half (if of course, we haven’t gone home by then…) or indeed an eat as much as you like buffet could be deployed to keep us in the ground longer than the first 30 minutes.

“No son, we are not going home yet. I know it’s five nil but I reckon I can just squeeze another couple of plates in..”
Manchester United and Stone Roses this week, must be the week for them.

Chansiri has already got plans for something similar for when the Year of the Pig next comes round.

Back
Top Bottom