Cheshire based blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In all seriousness, there's some great towns nearby for drinking and shopping etc. very outdoors, very rich in some places as well. You'll spot a couple of footballers or famous wags no doubt or some non-descript celebrity or Corrie star.

Lot's of good Blades ties with Northwich. Our lot used to regularly go to the Northwich Victoria Beer Festival and on at least a couple of occasions pretty much took it over. There's been an ongoing friendship between a section of our support and the Northwich 1874 pheonix club too.

I think Green Hornet still follows on here. He'd be the bloke to talk to about places in and around Northwich.

Lot's of good Blades ties with Northwich. Our lot used to regularly go to the Northwich Victoria Beer Festival and on at least a couple of occasions pretty much took it over. There's been an ongoing friendship between a section of our support and the Northwich 1874 pheonix club too.

I think Green Hornet still follows on here. He'd be the bloke to talk to about places in and around Northwich.

Yep, went to one of the beer fests a few years back, was good fun

Anyone driving tomorrow? Just noticed the usual 2210 train I'd get back after a midweek game appears not to exist and I don't really fancy taking a bus replacement arriving Stockport at half one in the morning

Yep, went to one of the beer fests a few years back, was good fun

Anyone driving tomorrow? Just noticed the usual 2210 train I'd get back after a midweek game appears not to exist and I don't really fancy taking a bus replacement arriving Stockport at half one in the morning
If you are still struggling, I am taking 2 of my kids across tonight from Knutsford so could give you a lift back to Stockport afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom