Car Park Protest - Saturday 4.30pm

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can we protest until our cunt of a manager fucks off to Halifax or Alfreton, which was about his level until he stumbled upon a formation that worked for a couple of seasons.

So fucking protest then, I don't see anybody stopping you. Or just stick around and get in Wilders face when he leaves the stadium, it's not difficult.

Let us know how you get on, do it reight and you might get on the telly 👯👯👯👯👯👯

For some weird reason Abdullah & his Forty Thieves are idolised by our brain cell challenged call themselves fans.
He isn’t though is he, some fans just choose not to spout bollocks about him personally taking money out of the club like you keep asserting with absolutely zero evidence but I don’t see anyone idolising him.

Most are just accepting that unless someone with a few hundred million quid is waiting around with nothing better to spend their money on then we’re stuck with him.

Hi Stegosaurus here

The fault lies with the players. Theya re just content to collect their nice fat paycheck and put zero effort in, knowing full well that some mush will offer them another high contract at the end of the season, regardless of how shit they play. Just look at the teams who still throw money at Ravel Morrison despite him having maybe TWO good seasons in his entire career.

If wages were performance based, you can guarantee we wouldn't get spanked 6-0. Wilder should grow a pair of balls and drop the lot. Play the Under 21s until the end of the season. Teach the overpaid, lazy fannies a lesson.

Wilder should grow a pair of balls and drop the lot. Play the Under 21s until the end of the season. Teach the overpaid, lazy fannies a lesson.
If they’re happy to get paid and do nowt then getting dropped would surely be ideal for them? The only punishment would be to make them travel and ballboy for the young lads, might teach them some humility.

If they’re happy to get paid and do nowt then getting dropped would surely be ideal for them? The only punishment would be to make them travel and ballboy for the young lads, might teach them some humility.
Hi Stegosaurus here,

Fair point. But dropping them for the under 21s for the rest of the season would potentially put off future teams who may buy them and get them dropped from their national teams.

But making them travel and be ballboys for the youngsters is a good shout. I like it. Wilder should do that. He needs to do something as punsihment because they are taking the absolute piss. Absolutely zero effort.

Print out a few hundred A4 sheets saying "CLUB FOR SALE - ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED".

Wouldn't take many people holding one up, to get it shown on Match of The Day and Sky coverage.

Maybe it really is time for this to get off the ground to force him to lower his asking price by making it very uncomfortable.

We've laughed at them lot long enough for doing nothing about Chancer...
I'm surprised at how quiet our fan base has been and how we've all just sat around and put up with it ,me included. In what world do we put up with numerous drubbings week in week out and not really kick up much off a stink .this absolute shit show is not acceptable, this includes the board the manager and the players they all deserve the wrath of our fans and its about time we let them know about .Prince you couldn't run a bath , lower your ridiculous demands and sell to someone that has the finances to run a football club your not playing fucking dream team now .wilder what the fuck are you thinking with your selections and also your recent acquisitions, you've lost the plot and you should definitely leave when the seasons finished, and as for the players your a disgrace and not fit to where our shirt , rolling over and giving up without any pride or any thought for us fans , thank you for making us the absolute laughing stock of English football. Its about time they all got some pelters and made to feel uncomfortable .

You’re talking about protesting against a man who is already trying to sell us.

You’re talking about protesting against a man who is already trying to sell us.

I think it's the ridiculous profit he's looking to make that's preventing the sale going through and the incompetence of his ownership undermining different managers that is the problem.

Aside from all that, the cowardly way he ran for the hills when things turned bad and the weaselly-way he turned up to the promotion party that he did little-to-nothing to contribute towards.

Or, could be the failed attempts to sell us to criminals whilst telling us he has "the club's best interests at heart."

Bloke's a shithouse and it's time to go.

We'd be in a chamions league spot by now if we got rohl in when we sacked hecky right? The messiah.
No one is saying we’d be in the champions league. We’d be in the bottom 3 if Pep Guardiola was managing us but a decent manager would make us harder to beat and wouldn’t let the players roll over every match and get spanked 5/6-0 every game.

I think it's the ridiculous profit he's looking to make that's preventing the sale going through and the incompetence of his ownership undermining different managers that is the problem.

Aside from all that, the cowardly way he ran for the hills when things turned bad and the weaselly-way he turned up to the promotion party that he did little-to-nothing to contribute towards.

Or, could be the failed attempts to sell us to criminals whilst telling us he has "the club's best interests at heart."

So it’s the price then that we don’t know publicly, not the lack of buyers?

He can’t afford to run us, he’s said as much already. What the fuck will protesting do?

He’d be in the car park with us.

I get you need someone to blame and he isn’t without his share but he’s by far not the only problem we have.

By “running for the hills” do you mean staying the US where he lives? He’s hardly ever been in Sheffield.

He can’t afford to run us, he’s said as much already. What the fuck will protesting do?

I get you need someone to blame and he isn’t without his share but he’s by far not the only problem we have.
I like the thought of that. Him in the car park shouting for the club to be sold.
Completely agree!
There’s one man to blame for this - Chris Wilder

No one is saying we’d be in the champions league. We’d be in the bottom 3 if Pep Guardiola was managing us but a decent manager would make us harder to beat and wouldn’t let the players roll over every match and get spanked 5/6-0 every game.
We don't even have a club Doctor, never mind anyone above Wilder with any experience at all in football. I'm not sure the manager, while not doing a great job is problem number 1

According to the WUM Baltic we have had interested parties but from what he says they sound like they were not billionaires either. So it would be a move from one millionaire who can't afford to run the club to another millionaire that probably can't afford to run the club.

I like the thought of that. Him in the car park shouting for the club to be sold.
Completely agree!
There’s one man to blame for this - Chris Wilder

Wilder is part of the problem, so is the prince, so are the players and the medical team.

We have a lot of problems top to bottom. Singling out the owner due to fictitious money grabbing price valuations isn’t the answer.

According to the WUM Baltic…

Sorry you lost me at this point.

Having been previously involved in the inner workings at a football club I can safely say that the knowledge of the sale or progress will be known to a very select few.

Outside of that it’s gossip and bollocks.

Sorry you lost me at this point.

Having been previously involved in the inner workings at a football club I can safely say that the knowledge of the sale or progress will be known to a very select few.

Outside of that it’s gossip and bollocks.

Yeah my point is even if any of it is remotely true it sounds like any interested parties could only fund us short term not long term. Which is more of a sideways step than a forward one.

Probably all bollocks anyway.

it’s gossip and bollocks.

Otherwise known as social media, where people state opinions as facts.

It's basically an extension of the Chinese whispers game we played as kids.

I think and I assume, which if repeated often enough becomes 'FACT' as Fallowfield often said.

Just look at the Brewster thread where various posters have quoted his wages as between £ 24 and £ 70 thousand per week.

Why does there always have to be blame ?

Sometimes shit just happens.

5 seasons ago we had one of our best seasons ever, who was to blame ?

What planet are you from pal? Sure isn't the same as the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom