Car Park Protest - Saturday 4.30pm

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Depends what league we're in doesn't it. If he comes in this Summer with us in the Championship then I highly doubt we'd be chucking £100 million about. But lets say we pull off mission impossible and stay up, yeah make it £110 million for fees+ appropriate wages for this league.
I'd be embarrassed to own a Premier League club if I couldn't do that, wouldn't you?
If I had enough money to own a PL club I’d be sensible enough not to buy one.

Can’t we just do something to show we are totally fucked off by the way the club has approached this season . It’s like we are being raped while being drugged . Let’s show we won’t put up with being treated as mugs by this owner or any future one ⚔️💪🏻🥷

Can’t we just do something to show we are totally fucked off by the way the club has approached this season . It’s like we are being raped while being drugged . Let’s show we won’t put up with being treated as mugs by this owner or any future one ⚔️💪🏻🥷
Not gonna happen. In a country where people are so apathetic they won't even protest after being arse fcked by the tories and their mates for the past 14 years, they won't be arsed protesting about a football club. These days people just shrug and stick a greggs down their pieholes.

Not gonna happen. In a country where people are so apathetic they won't even protest after being arse fcked by the tories and their mates for the past 14 years, they won't be arsed protesting about a football club. These days people just shrug and stick a greggs down their pieholes.
Blaming the Tories for tonight's result. Think we have a pork leftie on the chat...

If it helps I`m more than willing to kill some our fans in a ritual sacrice to the football gods.

If nothing else it will ease the number of " So and so is a cunt/wank/fraud threads on here. I cant keep up with them all.

We've seen tennis balls and rubber pigs thrown onto the pitch during games in protest to owners, maybe we should throw cheap bog roll onto the pitch in protest at our owner.

Was it the protest that prevented the team from turning up tonight ?

We've seen tennis balls and rubber pigs thrown onto the pitch during games in protest to owners, maybe we should throw cheap bog roll onto the pitch in protest at our owner.
We need to throw banana skins at the opposition only way we will get up the pitch.

Just can’t grasp how practically every major City in country has a top flight team except us. Home of football? 😂. Surely not having an airport in the city and not having a Gucci shop can mean no one comes to us or Wednesday. Run pathetically, Luton prime example not a cash rich club but get the recruitment right. Maybe PA needs to rethink his asking price cus it’s painful this! Protest might be on cards soon, our last 2 PL seasons have been a disgrace, I get we’re up against it financially but c’mon, we're utterly hopeless.

Just can’t grasp how practically every major City in country has a top flight team except us. Home of football? 😂. Surely not having an airport in the city and not having a Gucci shop can mean no one comes to us or Wednesday. Run pathetically, Luton prime example not a cash rich club but get the recruitment right. Maybe PA needs to rethink his asking price cus it’s painful this! Protest might be on cards soon, our last 2 PL seasons have been a disgrace, I get we’re up against it financially but c’mon, we're utterly hopeless.
Aye
Apart from:-

Are BIFA still around? Maybe they could let the Prince know how we are feeling?

They did a cracking job with Brealey in the mid 90s.

Are BIFA still around? Maybe they could let the Prince know how we are feeling?

They did a cracking job with Brealey in the mid 90s.

You clearly didn’t attend the meeting where Reg ripped their arguments apart one by one. He had the initially hostile audience laughing.

A great idea with some good people hamstrung by a few ego’s.

That poor monkey. First Jacko then shipped off t”wybourn……

Be better off smoking fags and having head and shoulders squirted into his eyes :(
Having head and shoulders squirted into my eyes would have been an improvement on what they beheld on Saturday night…..

Can we protest until our cunt of a manager fucks off to Halifax or Alfreton, which was about his level until he stumbled upon a formation that worked for a couple of seasons.

Back
Top Bottom