Can't wait me.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Yer know what? I can't wait for the season to end, not because of this dire season will be shot of, but waiting in anticipation of what will happen during the close season and personally I can't wait to see how it all unfolds..
Will Wilder be with us, or will he walk?
Will JOC and Egan be still together to form that formidable defence?
Will Berge be sold, or will he stay?
Will Brewster and McB form that invincible partnership?
Will Lunny be gone, or will he sign a new deal? (please not the latter)
Will the Prince find that illusive financial partnership?
Will the new strip be all that we wanted?
Will we get the complete new midfield we all crave?

These and many other parts of the game is what makes football effing fantastic and must admit it's a big part of my life being a Blade during the highs and very many lows.
Back in the day we only had the local papers to catch up on any news coming out of the Lane, but now we have forums such as this, which makes you feel more part of the club with closer association with fellow supporters, even though some do talk out of their backsides. (but we're all Blades aren't we)
To hell with relegation, I don't give a damn, I just enjoy being a Blade.

Hope the above doesn't sound too cheesy, but it may be the scotch that's talking. Goodnight all.

Agreed, the 'Wilder Saga' has had its insane highs and crushing lows, a true rollercoaster of a football tale. Glad it's not been immortalised as an All Or Nothing on Amazon though. 😅

Is it the final chapter? STICK AROUND.

Yer know what? I can't wait for the season to end, not because of this dire season will be shot of, but waiting in anticipation of what will happen during the close season and personally I can't wait to see how it all unfolds..

These and many other parts of the game is what makes football effing fantastic and must admit it's a big part of my life being a Blade during the highs and very many lows.
Back in the day we only had the local papers to catch up on any news coming out of the Lane, but now we have forums such as this, which makes you feel more part of the club with closer association with fellow supporters, even though some do talk out of their backsides. (but we're all Blades aren't we)

Hope the above doesn't sound too cheesy, but it may be the scotch that's talking. Goodnight all.
Like sands through the hourglass, so are the Days of Our Lives 😄

Conversations that almost all the clubs will be having. How much would you pay to be sat in the boardroom when it takes place?. Probably the club at S6 having the same conversation but with a comical element.

Its gonna be the best episode of Hollyoakes ever!

I can't wait for two things:
1 being back at games.
2 being able to celebrate goals properly, non of this holding back looking at a screen nonsense.

Games without VAR will be so, so much more enjoyable. Until they sort it out I'm not convinced I want to be back up in the Premier league. When I think back over my favourite ever moments as a fan: the Duffy goal at Hillsborough, the goal against Ipswich, Bash v Leeds, Northampton, Jags v Leeds etc etc. All of those incredible moments would've been sterilised, if we were waiting on an outcome. Scott Parker is 100% right.

Reasons to be cheerful. We're away from this absolute fucking nonsense.

Yes, no.
Hope so
Stay till Jan 🤞
Yes (but need a #10 behind)
I think he'll stay when he realises nobody wants him
Hope so
Not unless they let me design it
We need a RCM and a challenger for #10

Back
Top Bottom