Can't remember such media ridicule?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We could lose 5-0 every week (not just every 2 weeks) and I'd still be far less embarrassed than I would be if I went around in a Man City or fucking PSG shirt....
I did though hope that we wouldn't take this as a cue to start losing 5-0 every week.....

After a night away from all things United, I pick my phone up this morning and read the online newspapers.... I really wish I hadn't 😂

I mean, we all know that we aren't everyones cup of tea and we usually end up being media bashed and written off as standard. For Instance Burnley, barring these silly results... there isn't much between us and them, yet they get off much lighter than us in the press.

But again this morning and seeing us in such headlines and sentences as 'blades shown up'....'humiliated' and 'embarrassment'. It cuts deep doesn't it??

I more than happy to move on to the next....
It’s times like this I wish I lived in Sheffield…It’s probably the only place on God’s planet earth where being a Blades can’t be ridiculed so easily. The city has somehow surrounded itself in a cocoon of shit…Living and working in scab country ain’t fucking easy.

Sky commentary and co commentator today were among the worst I’ve heard.

Yes we’re shit and Wolves expected to win with high possession, but their goal aside, we didnt give too much away in the final third and they didn’t dominate in that area.

We created more chances as we got in behind, particularly second half we should’ve done better and at least got back level.

It was patronising at times as if we didn’t have the right to be attacking. Let’s not forget we beat Wolves at home and the way they played second half, if we’d had a striker on the pitch, like Archer or Diaz, we might’ve got something again.

A number of players had off days, McAtee for one, Bogle seems to have lost his ability to beat a man and Hamer had Paul Beesleys boots that Monty used to wear.

We were never out of it, we didn’t set up to park the bus and we intended to use counter attacks to get something.

It wasn’t until late in the game, as a back handed compliment and almost a dig at Wolves did they acknowledge that we’d been the better team. They still gave the MoM to their goal scorer though 😂

Sky commentary and co commentator today were among the worst I’ve heard.

Yes we’re shit and Wolves expected to win with high possession, but their goal aside, we didnt give too much away in the final third and they didn’t dominate in that area.

We created more chances as we got in behind, particularly second half we should’ve done better and at least got back level.

It was patronising at times as if we didn’t have the right to be attacking. Let’s not forget we beat Wolves at home and the way they played second half, if we’d had a striker on the pitch, like Archer or Diaz, we might’ve got something again.

A number of players had off days, McAtee for one, Bogle seems to have lost his ability to beat a man and Hamer had Paul Beesleys boots that Monty used to wear.

We were never out of it, we didn’t set up to park the bus and we intended to use counter attacks to get something.

It wasn’t until late in the game, as a back handed compliment and almost a dig at Wolves did they acknowledge that we’d been the better team. They still gave the MoM to their goal scorer though 😂
Don Goodman….say no more.

On the same points as Burnley do they get the same type of abuse from commentators

Walking back to the station, I heard a Wolves fan saying to his mate: "Burnley looked worse than them." I'm taking that as a compliment and think we should be awarded a point because of it.

You're probably one of these Blades who proudly boasts, 'No-one likes us, we don't care!'.

But then you start crying and pissing your pants when some irrelevant pundit says something bad about us.

We're shit. End of story.

Suck it up.
I don't think we are that bad. We should have beaten Spurs, Forest and Everton. That would be an extra 8pts. Should have drawn today. That's 9 extra pts. Puts us out of the relegation zone. Fact.

Back
Top Bottom