Can’t be arsed today.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Zipwire

Reaction score
It’s cold, wet and miserable out there. We are going to get our arses handed to us again, in a league that is horrendously skewed in favour of the clubs who are funded petrodollars and multibillionaire investment consortium’s

The Premier League has sucked all my enthusiasm away and this season has been like waiting months and months for a mystery holiday of a lifetime to find out it’s a one way ticket to Gaza city.

It’s very tempting to sack it off and stay at home

It’s cold, wet and miserable out there. We are going to get our arses handed to us again, in a league that is horrendously skewed in favour of the clubs who are funded petrodollars and multibillionaire investment consortium’s

The Premier League has sucked all my enthusiasm away and this season has been like waiting months and months for a mystery holiday of a lifetime to find out it’s a one way ticket to Gaza city.

First pint of speckled hen in ravells then down to 2&6 ,get yourself in gear and go for it mate.

I felt exactly like that before Man Utd and fully understand it mate. But read George Baldock's pre-match comments yesterday (it sounds like some home truths have been shared this week and they should be up for it), look outside and think of '"Basham's arriving" and let's give it a bloody good go. I fancy us today.

Since Covid, when we got our arses kicked every week without fans presents, I’ve sort of realised that 22 idiots cavorting on a football field only constitutes a very marginal percentage of the match day experience. Meeting friends, going for a pint, bit of grub and of course chewing the fat is far more important.

It’s a rare Saturday 3pm kick off so I’m going.

Yes it’s looks a nailed on defeat but try to wring as much joy out this season as you can as I fear the next decade is going to be pretty dire.

Reactions: Dkc

Understandable mate I am the same but I have always had no enthusiasm for the prem for a few years .Always prefered the Championship ,two leagues in one in the prem ,There are the have nots and others that have every thing .

We've travelled 3k miles and it's a toss up between topping up the tan or watching dem blades in the lounge bar.......given how our season is going think I'll be on the sun lounger with the odd wander every 15 minutes onto the lounge bar 😉

Yeah, I think we should all stay at home.
Let's all stay at home and wrap up warm with a nice can of Bud light and watch an exciting game of womens football on tv.
Bless.
utb

I'm going to watch it from the sofa - until we go two down anyway.

Seriously, this is a vital game if we are still hoping to avoid relegation. A draw wouldn't be much good for us.

Or to stay in here…

639F6F95-950C-4CA0-ACBA-B10C45F787B7.jpeg

Thought the same until I realised that Twat Sherwood is reporting on our game

So , it’s rattle out , rosettes 🏵️ on and tinted specs 🤓 at the ready

I thought I’d miss match days over here but we’re just setting off to the beach for the day, much better than watching Brewster run around like a demented Labrador pretending to be a footballer.

Gaza does have beaches though I understand. Not all bad.

Dont blame you, it's just really boring and predictable, next season will be wank too because even of were good we are playing to get back in this dull league

Thought the same until I realised that Twat Sherwood is reporting on our game

So , it’s rattle out , rosettes 🏵️ on and tinted specs 🤓 at the ready
Twat is too nice a word for Tim Sherwood.

As much as folks don’t like it, a clean sheet today would be a very welcome lift for the spirits of all.

5 at the back could well be the best way to achieve this.

Semi excited about the front 2 as we might, just might, see a bit of movement for once !

UTB

As much as folks don’t like it, a clean sheet today would be a very welcome lift for the spirits of all.

5 at the back could well be the best way to achieve this.

Semi excited about the front 2 as we might, just might, see a bit of movement for once !

UTB
Some movement into channels as we hopelessly and aimlessly just smash it forward in the air. Can't wait.

Some movement into channels as we hopelessly and aimlessly just smash it forward in the air. Can't wait.
These 2 are actually capable of running the channels though so be thankful for small mercies !

It remains to be seen what impact this will have if we don’t have any runners from midfield cos it’s so disconnected.

I’d take a 0-0 now as we have to start somewhere.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom