Can’t be arsed today.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Smarten yer sen up Zippy, I'm 5,000 miles away and would chew me own nuts off to be there, no matter how crap we are.

Can't be arsed today... Neither can the players apparently.

So much for a players only meeting.making any difference

Was to have been my first match of the season, gutted that the Storm in the Channel Islands closed the airport and I couldn’t get over. what An atmosphere except the radio commentary went down as soon as the pen was awarded. Had to follow it on Final Score. Delighted UTB

I didn’t go to the game today 😂couldn’t be bothered maybe I’m the bad luck.

To all the Blades who couldn't be arsed today because it was a bit rainy and we're a bit wank, get fucked, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. To the Blades who went and didn't fuck off when they equalised, drink it in boys and girls, drink it in.

Please make this thread a regular feature. Each week set out exactly how much you can't be arsed and how badly we are going to get beaten. It may help. A bit.

I'm a season ticket holder, rarely miss a match but even I didn't feel like going today.
However felt much more relaxed than usual because I accepted we'd lost before the match started.

Credit to the players we showed fight in the 1st half but we really lacked quality and the game became really scrappy.
At half time would have took 0-0 because Wolves were starting to show signs of moving up a gear.

However we tricked Wolves into complacency because 2nd half we came out with fire in our bellies and positivity.
McAtee made all the difference, running at defenders with the ball, again showing so much effort.
George Baldock typified the display, when he comes up against better players, he just gets angry and is so determined to win.

I've seen us conceded so many last minute goals and I just couldn't take it anymore.
So I left todays game 3 minutes from time, delighted and gutted I didn't see the penalty.

I'm a season ticket holder, rarely miss a match but even I didn't feel like going today.
However felt much more relaxed than usual because I accepted we'd lost before the match started.

Credit to the players we showed fight in the 1st half but we really lacked quality and the game became really scrappy.
At half time would have took 0-0 because Wolves were starting to show signs of moving up a gear.

However we tricked Wolves into complacency because 2nd half we came out with fire in our bellies and positivity.
McAtee made all the difference, running at defenders with the ball, again showing so much effort.
George Baldock typified the display, when he comes up against better players, he just gets angry and is so determined to win.

I've seen us conceded so many last minute goals and I just couldn't take it anymore.
So I left todays game 3 minutes from time, delighted and gutted I didn't see the penalty.
This is me 100% today , never thought I’d be sat in a boozer Celebrating a win

It’s cold, wet and miserable out there. We are going to get our arses handed to us again, in a league that is horrendously skewed in favour of the clubs who are funded petrodollars and multibillionaire investment consortium’s

The Premier League has sucked all my enthusiasm away and this season has been like waiting months and months for a mystery holiday of a lifetime to find out it’s a one way ticket to Gaza city.

It’s very tempting to sack it off and stay at home

Hahaha

There’s got to be some poor bastard who left when wolves equalised??!

Come on own up!

Well I’m going to watch match of the fucking day for once. Even though Linekar is going to slag us off through his national health specs.

Tbf. I felt similar to Zipwire before the game. Whats the point blah blah but tbf, theyve come out and given us a proper Blades performance. We can’t match them for quality but all we ask for is a bit of fucking tenacity, a bit of aggression a bit of passion and theyve delivered it fucking ten fold and its brought us a result.

At the very least its given us something to build on. It should give us belief moving forward. Proof that we can compete at this level. For fucks sake use it and take us forward.

Up dem motherfucking blades

After last week's debacle at arsenal 1 of my twins said dad I'm not bothered about going today,so I said no probs,I'll drop zak with lads in penny he can go to match with them and me and you will park car up go for a coffee in pick a few bits n bobs up and then pick zak back up after match...to say I'm totally sick as a skegness donkey is a understatement,now apparently we can't go to next home game because apparently we're bad luck and need to stay away...🙄

It’s cold, wet and miserable out there. We are going to get our arses handed to us again, in a league that is horrendously skewed in favour of the clubs who are funded petrodollars and multibillionaire investment consortium’s

The Premier League has sucked all my enthusiasm away and this season has been like waiting months and months for a mystery holiday of a lifetime to find out it’s a one way ticket to Gaza city.

It’s very tempting to sack it off and stay at home

To all the Blades who couldn't be arsed today because it was a bit rainy and we're a bit wank, get fucked, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. To the Blades who went and didn't fuck off when they equalised, drink it in boys and girls, drink it in.

Yeah if ya didn’t turn up or fooked off early then hahahahaha. The blades are staying up. Great second half. Lovely stuff. Oh we are we are blades. Xxxxx

Back
Top Bottom