CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not gonna lie I'm happy if this deal is getting over the line.

I have reservations given he's still v.young and only really seen two separate halves of a champ season..
But good goal ratios none the less.

So we will have to hope he is capable of the step up.

Highly thought of though and it's not as if we can go and get a proven premier league striker who's gonna score you 10+ goals.

But overall cannot complain, I also like that archer gives us some pace up top, trickery and his finishing looks sharp too.

Hoping for 1 or 2 decent loans. I'd personally rather get macattee than Pellistri as he knows what we are about. I think he'd slot right back in well.

Assuming we get just the one of those where else would we target for another loan if we did?

Archer, McBurnie, Traore, Osula, Brewster when fit is more than enough in numbers at least for strikers.

If archer arrives Im assuming jebbo might head out on loan when fit. As might Hackford or brooks.

I am a life long Villa fan and spend a fair bit of time talking to Villa fans and on fourms. I don't know one Villa fan that is happy he is leaving, we all wanted him to stay and play in our first team this season. The buyback eases the pain but you guys are getting an incredible player. I hope he is a massive success for you as he is a great kid and deserves his chance in the PL
Cheers Hank, how’s your brother doing?

i did say the other day that 15 mill was enough to pay for him but looking at this deal it looks great .We got our number one choice but we cant lose .If we go down Villa gives us our money back if we stay up we still have our striker. If he does a good job for us he could be worth a lot more than 18 mill in the future . He could be the difference between relegation or another year in the prem which surely would go a long way to sorting out our financial problems.

Struggling once again to work out how rocket is getting credit … again? I’m sure he just contradicted rifle but after the Archer news had broke… Nixon had certainly wrote about it being an unusua/elaborate deal.

Rocket, Rifle and T just won their ITK “Mester” badges. 🚀 🔫 🫖

Rocket, Rifle and T just won their ITK “Mester” badges. 🚀 🔫 🫖

Nixon is the master. People forget. I’ll never forget his exposes in the 90’s writing for the Independent. TalkSport basically beg him for scraps and Sky used to get info before he got old and grumpier.

If we go down and he is out long term injured are Villa still obliged to buy him back as an injured player ?

Back
Top Bottom