CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A new owner might

It’s nothing to do with a new owners wealth…..it’s profit and sustainability rules.

Paying several players £50K a week in the Championship is effectively cheating.
We’ll probably go into admin and face points deductions.

We wouldn’t like it if another club cheats….so why should we be allowed to spend so much more than our income….building up huge debts.

I think the FFP people will see this as a loophole and I wouldn't be surprised if they changed the rules to prevent clubs from doing this going forward. It is a cracking deal for a newly promoted club and allows the parent club to fudge their FFP numbers. A genuinely win win transfer. So hats off to whoever between Sheffield United and Villa came up with the idea.

We can almost forgive you for the Ghost Goal now!

Or Archer joins Marc Bosman in the elite club of players who get a rule named after them. A rule which will probably be summed up as "clubs will no longer be allowed to 'do an Archer'"
I thought "an Archer" was two grand. Copyright the new statesman.

Miserable old negative cunt here , happy with this news we just need another ATM and a LCM
My opinion is LWB and a central defender that can play anywhere across the line
5 would be ideal then I'm reasonably happy we may compete and in with a chance of staying up
Once again trying to be positive 😜😜😜😜
As we stand 3-4-2-1
Wes
Anel, Egan, trusty
George souza slimane Osborn (would pep give us Phillips on loan?) Where's RND in his comeback?
Hamer traore? (Has the pillastri rumour got legs ? If so mcatee isn't happening )
Archer

No doubt someone has a better line up

Last edited:
I think the only differenc was brewster was a year younger?

English striker who's had one decent loan to the championship.
On face of it yeah but comparing brewdogs Swansea highlights to Archers last season, Archer worked a lot more for his goals if you get me. Brewster looked to my eye to be in the right place at the right time to finish (which is hard work) a chance off. Archer did a bit more. I don't really know shit though.

Got a (not ITK) feeling that Will (3 years) Marsh (3years) and Oli (2 years) sign. Jebbo potentially sold if injury clears up by/on deadline day (maybe suitors will be put off by his injury record and therefore even he signs).
I hope that is the case!

Assuming he signs , I’m excited by his acquisition .

Last season , the vast majority of our creative / attacking play involved the trio of Ndiaye , Berge and McAtee . They have effectively been replaced by Traore , Hamer and Archer .

Whilst individually none of this trio can be expected to match the all round brilliance of Illy , I believe that collectively they they can offer as much if not more than their predecessors and I look forward eagerly to seeing them playing together .

Back
Top Bottom