CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think I have got to the point now where I don’t see the point is spunking 15m or whatever that a, wont stay with us when we go down or literally would be able to buy back at a pre defined time.

Let’s load up in the midfield, find a baller to replace ndiaye and load the gun for our young strikers and see what they do.

This season is done, might as well develop our players for next season rather than villas
We need to channel our inner Bassett. League doesn’t start ‘till Christmas 😉

Bloke with stupid message board name knows how to run multimillion pound business better than all the owners, ever.
Sheffield Star read all about it - special edition.
Bloke/woman named after Pigsborough sadly knows nothing else other than underachievement, therefore he/she defends all our failed owners on internet message board.

You can call me out if they are not done this week. Before is a bit harsh
It’s just quicker and more efficient this way.
If for the Man City on Sunday both Archer, Doyle and a few others are in you’ll have my apologies but come on, even you think it’s bullshit and you’re the one claiming it’ll happen.

It’s just quicker and more efficient this way.
If for the Man City on Sunday both Archer, Doyle and a few others are in you’ll have my apologies but come on, even you think it’s bullshit and you’re the one claiming it’ll happen.

fair play. To be honest I tossed the season off but this afternoo was told we did a 360 on both after last night. Funny old game saint

What we need is a prospective new owner to decide they'd like to keep us in the PL and forward us the cash to give us a chance of making it happen

fair play. To be honest I tossed the season off but this afternoo was told we did a 360 on both after last night. Funny old game saint
Hey we’re on the same team here Greavsie.
We both really hope you’re right, it’s just we both know you’re not.
Sanctioning over £30m of signings within a week would be one hell of a 360, and would leave them open to the accusation that the week delay cost us 3 points.
Still hope you’re right though.

Last edited:

I'd like to think it's possible that last night would make a difference, particularly with Archer, because to me it was obvious that with more up front we would have won, and Hecky apparently said the same

I think his flounce and ‘October’ when players settle has finally hit home. He knows we can’t afford to wait until the end of the transfer window like some on here. Players need to settle

Yes, but Brewster was a crock. Just because we got burnt once, doesn't mean we should never do something again.

Why the obsession with every signing we make from now on potentially ending up like Brewster? We got unlucky. It happens

This and this ^^^^

If we are going to let the Brewster debacle haunt every piece of transfer business we do, we may as well just play the academy lads and bank any more money that comes in.

It also seems that our scouting has improved considerably in the last couple of seasons, so can't see us getting stung in the same way again.

The point with Brewster wasn’t that he is a crock, sometimes that happens

But you spent a fortune on an unproven talent and that could be the same here, going down a potential fuck it, the fans are on our backs so we have to do something, isn’t sound process

We have dropped out for archer and there are no plans to revisit
Have we or have we left our offer with them whilst we explore other options? Do we wait until the end off the window and risk being outbid and hope our offers the best and Villa decide to go ahead or do we decide to pull the trigger and push on with the other targets which we could get in sooner. Stick or twist time.

Back
Top Bottom