CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not sure what other people think, but it looks like Osula could have had a possible shout for a penalty in the first half (only saw the long highlights on Sky), defender caught him late as Osula was playing the ball but depends if there was enough contact.
Well i saw all of the match and out of all the appeals for penalties for both sides Osulas appeal was the most clear cut one .I thought it was one and that is a non bias view .No doubt Forest fans would not agree but i am being honest when i say it was a penalty.

My point was that we are in the market we are in - which is accepted for obvious reasons - but even within that market we are still not in the ball park for what seem to be Heck's prime targets (Archer / Akpom / Doyle) .

Therefore, if we are not wanting to / can`t afford / whatever - in that market , as has been said - where next ? thats my whole point

We have positioned ourselves to operate at a certain level so that we don't financially commit suicide , but we aren't doing so at the moment - maybe we will ? But time is passing and before we know it 4/5 games will have gone and we may be playing catch up with a poorly equipped squad

But if we dont, the likelihood is that we won't be able to compete in the Prem - many are seeing this therefore they are worried and confused as Ito what the actual plan is .
Obviously it's up for debate as to how much stock to put in the words of El Accounto and I'm one of those that wish he'd just shut up now but if we assume he is something of the Prince's PR mouthpiece who's tasked with softening up the ground for unpopular decisions, he has been banging the drum about the loan market and what great value it is for getting quality you wouldn't afford normally etc etc for the past day or so. He's also gone on at length previously about how you can't really sort out any loans until the end of the window and "see where we are in september".

So it could be that that's where it's at now. Loans, August written off, hope that we aren't too much adrift and if we do manage loan someone, they hit the ground running.

Not great.

You have to remember that we have a few fans with hearts the size of a pea.
It's never been more apparent than this season. I want to give the benefit of the doubt and put it down to a general societal trend toward lack of patience and inability to delay gratification, but some of the stuff on here recently is just batshit mental.

Don’t agree with this, this time around if we get relegated we will not make the same mistake again and have financial difficulties and possible admin breathing down our neck so we will sell anyone we can, Hamer, Sousa etc will be sold pretty much straight away, and anyone else who attracts any bids.

We do not need to build a team for the championship, we need to build a team to avoid relegation. It’s our only hope of taking this club forward because I cannot see us getting promoted again for a very long time.
a2c175ec-9dde-4236-9545-2126318c402f_text.gif

Obviously it's up for debate as to how much stock to put in the words of El Accounto and I'm one of those that wish he'd just shut up now but if we assume he is something of the Prince's PR mouthpiece who's tasked with softening up the ground for unpopular decisions, he has been banging the drum about the loan market and what great value it is for getting quality you wouldn't afford normally etc etc for the past day or so. He's also gone on at length previously about how you can't really sort out any loans until the end of the window and "see where we are in september".

So it could be that that's where it's at now. Loans, August written off, hope that we aren't too much adrift and if we do manage loan someone, they hit the ground running.

Not great.
Correct - not great is the least phrase i would use

Season is done? Eh? What after 3 games (including City game) ?

Whilst things look bleak, we don’t give up that easily. Just remember the first season back under Bassett. What was it, a massive 4 points accrued leading up to Xmas fixtures? Did we go down?
Beat Forest (a young Roy Keane scored their goal) and we were up and running!

I am not sure it’s true about pulling out of Doyle and archer…….

And a few extra…..

I am not sure it’s true about pulling out of Doyle and archer…….

And a few extra…..

giphy.gif

Something has to give with Archer. When it does, I see no reason why we won't go back in

Back
Top Bottom