CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You base your offer on things such as….
  • How long it’s been on the market?
  • Is the owner desperate to sell?
  • The sold prices of houses on the street?
  • Has there been much interest in the house?
  • What the state of the housing market?
I wouldn’t just turn up and pay £400k because that’s what the owner is advertising it for.

Now in football transfer terms and Archer, our offer and strategy will be based upon various factors….
  • Who else is interested and how much are they likely to offer? - We seem to be best placed to offer the best deal
  • Do Villa want to sell? - It would seem they want to, potentially to help with FFP
  • Where does the player want to go? - We look to be his best option
  • Time - We’ve still got two weeks of the window left, there is no need to rush the negotiations
With those factors, I don’t see why we’d go in with a desperate offer which is higher than we’d like to pay. We can take our time and get the best deal possible.
A considered response. We may get the best deal possible, we may not and lose out. UTB.

You base your offer on things such as….
  • How long it’s been on the market?
  • Is the owner desperate to sell?
  • The sold prices of houses on the street?
  • Has there been much interest in the house?
  • What the state of the housing market?
I wouldn’t just turn up and pay £400k because that’s what the owner is advertising it for.

Now in football transfer terms and Archer, our offer and strategy will be based upon various factors….
  • Who else is interested and how much are they likely to offer? - We seem to be best placed to offer the best deal
  • Do Villa want to sell? - It would seem they want to, potentially to help with FFP
  • Where does the player want to go? - We look to be his best option
  • Time - We’ve still got two weeks of the window left, there is no need to rush the negotiations
With those factors, I don’t see why we’d go in with a desperate offer which is higher than we’d like to pay. We can take our time and get the best deal possible.

Cheers Dion Dublin

Anyway, in summary for anyone who has a life, and to get back on topic, we have made a bid for Archer from Aston Villa, they have refused our offer, and we don't know what the club are going to do next. Increase the bid, re-jig the bid or walk away.

Ah so you mean to tell me this thread isn't about whether or not Yarrayering gets pegged by his Mrs?
Must be in the wrong place again..

I might get a ban for this, but remember that old saying...

"Arguing with someone on the internet is like racing in the Paralympics. You might win, but you're still a retard!"

Farewell

What's happening
Basically we haven't upped the bid for Archer to a sufficient level, as a result there is debate some of it lightheaded about this, however some don't like reading posts on the Internet unless it agrees with their agenda and vision. They then want to show off their popeye muscles and have a thing about calling people sweetie.

I might get a ban for this, but remember that old saying...

"Arguing with someone on the internet is like racing in the Paralympics. You might win, but you're still a retard!"

Farewell
Deep thinker hits and runs.

Back
Top Bottom