CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not recently, does that negotiation work? No wonder people take a team like Wrexham from The Conference to European Champions in 10 seasons.
Most of the time. Can get all sorts of transfers done with ridiculous and unachievable add ons.

Anyway, in summary for anyone who has a life, and to get back on topic, we have made a bid for Archer from Aston Villa, they have refused our offer, and we don't know what the club are going to do next. Increase the bid, re-jig the bid or walk away.
Where has info we made a bid come from?

Anyway, in summary for anyone who has a life, and to get back on topic, we have made a bid for Archer from Aston Villa, they have refused our offer, and we don't know what the club are going to do next. Increase the bid, re-jig the bid or walk away.
Post of the day. Thanks. Given I'm the other side of the planet and been asleep for the last eight hours this has saved me going through ten pages of 'updates' where nothing has happened (apart from a bit of an argument about who's hanging the washing out or something along those lines).

Post of the day. Thanks. Given I'm the other side of the planet and been asleep for the last eight hours this has saved me going through ten pages of 'updates' where nothing has happened (apart from a bit of an argument about who's hanging the washing out or something along those lines).
Ooooh you are awful.

IMG_3665.jpeg

If that’s the case, suggest we move one. No point ending up in a scenario where it’s promotion or bust like last season.

Though can’t see us having anyway near the required firepower to make a decent stab at staying up this season.

View attachment 168680

If that’s the case, suggest we move one. No point ending up in a scenario where it’s promotion or bust like last season.

Though can’t see us having anyway near the required firepower to make a decent stab at staying up this season.
View attachment 168680

That’s us out then if true

Don't get too invested in whispers myself no up and down here. We are interested. That's all.

Back
Top Bottom