CONFIRMED Cameron Archer signs for the Blades - 4 year contract

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Will Osula bags a brace on Friday may grease this deal.

The players we need to move to “grease” this deal do not include Osula.

Watch this space !

UTB

To be clear, if anything near £10m is on the table for one of our other strikers, I’ll make my private jet available to move things along !

The players we need to move to “grease” this deal do not include Osula.

Watch this space !

UTB

To be clear, if anything near £10m is on the table for one of our other strikers, I’ll make my private jet available to move things along !

I'm either keeping my eyes peeled or I'm watching this space. I can't do both. It impossible.

It's not a great analogy but if I view a house that is on the market for 400k and I only offer 200k it stands to reason that I won't be sold it. Even if their value is a bit too high.

You base your offer on things such as….
  • How long it’s been on the market?
  • Is the owner desperate to sell?
  • The sold prices of houses on the street?
  • Has there been much interest in the house?
  • What the state of the housing market?
I wouldn’t just turn up and pay £400k because that’s what the owner is advertising it for.

Now in football transfer terms and Archer, our offer and strategy will be based upon various factors….
  • Who else is interested and how much are they likely to offer? - We seem to be best placed to offer the best deal
  • Do Villa want to sell? - It would seem they want to, potentially to help with FFP
  • Where does the player want to go? - We look to be his best option
  • Time - We’ve still got two weeks of the window left, there is no need to rush the negotiations
With those factors, I don’t see why we’d go in with a desperate offer which is higher than we’d like to pay. We can take our time and get the best deal possible.

Admin note: Infraction given for personal abuse
As above "" ""... or shall we just keep being little girls slagging each other off for fucks sake... Some of you lot need a fkin head wobble. It's a forum about football and this section is " Cameron Archer"
Woaahhh calm down pal 🤣 we haven't fucking signed him.. you fuckwit

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom