Bumped into some people?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ashryalls

Reaction score
Think I was stood with some of you in the drayton at the Emirates before the match, I was with keenzy and was the one with the big assed chads :D

Thought I'd drop in and say Hi.

I was another one of keenzys mates so i thought id have a look and see what the fuss is about on here, dunno if it does get easier knowing keenzy lol nice to see pedders too, and ash does have huge sideburns...

keenzy pointed me out to you B4E, your a unitedite member so he knew id be able to put a face to a name

welcome to the site :)

Welcome to the site both of you... I was the noticeably female one you were sat with :)

I bumped into loads of people going to during and after the Arse match.

Maybe the fact I was shitfaced and had been drinking since 830am had something to do with it!! ;)

RaWW said:
Maybe the fact I was shitfaced and had been drinking since 830am had something to do with it!! ;)

I beat you by two and a half hours ;)

It aint big and it aint clever kids :)

AA Linz?? I'm meeting tomorrow at 1930?? Wanna join me?? ;)

I gotta sort my phone out I got shit loads of pics from Sat. Starting off with my 8 cans of beer on the train down!

TBH I still feel a bit worse for wear today!! :(

RaWW said:
AA Linz?? I'm meeting tomorrow at 1930?? Wanna join me?? ;)

I gotta sort my phone out I got shit loads of pics from Sat. Starting off with my 8 cans of beer on the train down!

TBH I still feel a bit worse for wear today!! :(

Your eyes said it all on Saturday mate.

:D :D :D

sf what was all that about btw when you stood up pointed all around the ground and then did something after i couldnt work it out lol

lol were you in on gangway 23 who thestewards were kicking off at? he seemed pretty far gone lol

rotherhamblade said:
lol were you in on gangway 23 who thestewards were kicking off at? he seemed pretty far gone lol

It was block 23......RaWW was right next to the steps....standing up and waving his arms around like a windmill.

:D

rotherhamblade said:
sf what was all that about btw when you stood up pointed all around the ground and then did something after i couldnt work it out lol

I did it in response to the murmored "we can see you sneaking out" from the arsenal fans.... those with the hordes of leaving glory seekers all around them :)

yeah but the number was above the stairs you see so i though you know lol

Back
Top Bottom