Buddy Ollie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Boxer Blade

Reaction score
Just read a piece in the morning paper about Ollie Norwood this is a small part of what he had to say.

"the manager said after the Doncaster game, it's only a pre season friendly, I have never seen this before (3,000 + blade fans) singing loudly
" all I could say back was, you wait until Saturday night, it will be rocking 100%, we the players have said so, everyone is excited because Bramall Lane under lights is something special, we cannot wait to hear the anthem before the game"
I was looking forward to the match anyway but that has just got the old spine tingling and the goosebumps up 50%

Just read a piece in the morning paper about Ollie Norwood this is a small part of what he had to say.

"the manager said after the Doncaster game, it's only a pre season friendly, I have never seen this before (3,000 + blade fans) singing loudly
" all I could say back was, you wait until Saturday night, it will be rocking 100%, we the players have said so, everyone is excited because Bramall Lane under lights is something special, we cannot wait to hear the anthem before the game"
I was looking forward to the match anyway but that has just got the old spine tingling and the goosebumps up 50%
Slav...................................................................Welcome to Sheffield.

After a couple of seasons they realised it would be better if they shone those beams of light onto the pitch instead of the stands.
You see, if you'd read the article ....

"A form of electric lighting had been possible since the mid-nineteenth century and had been used in coastal lighthouses for number of years"

;)

Fans back will make all the difference, they are the heartbeat of the club.
Last season is gone, now - it doesn't matter anymore.
Can't wait for Saturday night, been looking forward to it everyday.
Oh Boy, I can't wait.
Hoping for a good start, get top of the league and hope we don't fade away..........

i read that same article this morning, id not been that excited for Saturday tbh but i read that and got shivers. Get me deya

Fans back will make all the difference, they are the heartbeat of the club.
Last season is gone, now - it doesn't matter anymore.
Can't wait for Saturday night, been looking forward to it everyday.
Oh Boy, I can't wait.
Hoping for a good start, get top of the league and hope we don't fade away..........
Really wish it had been Saturday afternoon though.

Me trying to get back to London Rd for a pint through the police horses, Birmingham fans, bottles, bricks and road blocks at 950pm.

l0IyakhwuLnAQVl1S.gif

I call bollox - Jokanovic has played for Partizan and as much as I love the Lane under't lights, the atmosphere out in Serbia looks genuinely terrifying at times (even at the basketball)

Back
Top Bottom