Bt sport

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I just signed up for as a bit of an afterthought as it was free with BT internet. Never thought I would see the Blades three times this season!!

It will be 4. No way will ITV pick our semi. They will want the Arsenal game...

think activation costs a bit of money but not sure how much.

Surprised HD looked poor as on mine it is better than sky sports. Maybe not hooked up right on tv you saw it on? Even the online streaming is in HD, sky go isn't!

What's up mate? I'm just a harmless old pogonophile!

I ❤️ The BEARD!!!

.....and Scoogs...

I bet you adore Brian Blessed and Bill Bailey.....and possibly George Bernard Shaw too.

Must admit, the charms of a well presented beard add a definite touch of certainty to a geezer, even if they're as thick as two short planks

I bet you adore Brian Blessed and Bill Bailey.....and possibly George Bernard Shaw too.

Must admit, the charms of a well presented beard add a definite touch of certainty to a geezer, even if they're as thick as two short planks

I do not know those of whom you speak. For me, there is only one beard in the civilised world:

image.jpg

I do not know those of whom you speak. For me, there is only one beard in the civilised world:

View attachment 7577

Pinchy, who are you trying to kid?

Great photo by the way, isn't he just about the best thing that's happened to us, oh and Scoogs too, and the most vital appointment, the son of Brian, without whom we'd probably still be languishing with the thought of the drop getting closer and closer.

Pinchy, who are you trying to kid?

Great photo by the way, isn't he just about the best thing that's happened to us, oh and Scoogs too, and the most vital appointment, the son of Brian, without whom we'd probably still be languishing with the thought of the drop getting closer and closer.

To coin a cliché, mate: it's all good! I thought NC was magnificent today. Got it exactly right all week and on the day, then let's the team have the glory.

It really is time the crowd had a song for Nigel. He's the real deal. He'd say it's not about him but I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Nigel Clough's Red and White Army!.........

From a mere foot soldier who ❤️s Nigel.

...and Scoogs.

To coin a cliché, mate: it's all good! I thought NC was magnificent today. Got it exactly right all week and on the day, then let's the team have the glory.

It really is time the crowd had a song for Nigel. He's the real deal. He'd say it's not about him but I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Nigel Clough's Red and White Army!.........

From a mere foot soldier who ❤️s Nigel.

...and Scoogs.

Loved the way Brayford's inclusion was sprung on us, what a boost before the game. Cloughie certainly does have a footballing head on his shoulders, a bit obvious I know, but by comparison he seems to get it right more times than he gets it wrong.

Hang on a minute, what's going on here FFS?

View attachment 7577

If this is what he's like when he's carrying an injury how high can he jump when he's fit ?

Not been watching the games on BT, been lucky enough to be there, but we do have it on cable,and every time I 've looked at it it appears to be free..
So would I have to pay to watch the semi on there ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom