Bt sport

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bigtdunk

Reaction score
Just got bt sport and managed to get them to knock the activation fee off. Get in

If this thread were any more Blades related it would be in the Blades section...............oh

I recall getting ITV Digital just so I could watch a Blades game (v Toytown iirc). That went well...

I recall getting ITV Digital just so I could watch a Blades game (v Toytown iirc). That went well...

I think BT will last as they seem to winning some decent contracts.

ITV Digital were playing at it.

From season after next BT will have all fa cup, ALL champions league matches and more premier league games. Itv will literally only have a few international games.

Unless they improve things then why would people want to change from sky? Whatever you think of sky themselves, their coverage over the past 20 odd years has been excellent.

BT, from what I've seen offer a service of the lowest quality. Are the games actually in hd? Watched a game at my mums as she's got it free this year, but it was awful.

Personally I wouldn't pay extra for BT on top of sky and as I've rarely watched a champions league game in maybe 5 years or more then that won't sway me at all.

I'd love bbc and itv to start pushing for football league coverage

Sky have done a good job of coverage but with enough money sloshing around to solve world hunger they have robbed England of a national side. Murdock hates us and I hate them!

I liked the idea of BBC/ITV pushing for League coverage and putting some money back into the lower tiers

Sky have done a good job of coverage but with enough money sloshing around to solve world hunger they have robbed England of a national side. Murdock hates us and I hate them!

I liked the idea of BBC/ITV pushing for League coverage and putting some money back into the lower tiers
It's amazing that they just don't care about the football league. A couple of years back the championship was in the top 10 best supported leagues in the world. How on earth nobody has bothered to harness that properly I've no idea. They'd pick up the rights cheaper than the overrated premiership and I believe the championship is a more exciting league to watch than the prem.

League 1 isn't though, it's shite. Really shite

This will be my first experience of BT Sport so let's hope it's a good one. Had to sign up for a month but it's not everyday your team is in an FA Cup quarter final.
Let's hope it's a good one!

I would assume the loss of some more PL games and Champions League matches. I think next year we might see Sky trying to push for more FL coverage.

Speaking of BT Sport - they're replaying the game late tonight if anyone wants to record it. Has to be better than ITV's risible highlights programme.

Have BT at no extra cost with the bt internet. Is it worth paying 15 quid a month extra? No but as part of a internet package, and you still watch it via the sky box, yes unless the different in internet is 15 quid! Has italian, french, MLS, Brazilian and europa league as well as fa cup, premiership and under 21s and non home international games. Plus it as aussie rules and the aussie football games which is a good bit of weekend morning tv! Add UFC and motorbikes if they are your bag and there is a lot on there.

Personally i zone out a lot of commentary anyway so cannot comment!!

From season after next BT will have all fa cup, ALL champions league matches and more premier league games. Itv will literally only have a few international games.

I imagine Sky are getting ready to ask the EU why BT are allowed ALL the champions league, but they aren't allowed all the Premier League...

Unless they improve things then why would people want to change from sky? Whatever you think of sky themselves, their coverage over the past 20 odd years has been excellent.

BT, from what I've seen offer a service of the lowest quality. Are the games actually in hd? Watched a game at my mums as she's got it free this year, but it was awful.

Personally I wouldn't pay extra for BT on top of sky and as I've rarely watched a champions league game in maybe 5 years or more then that won't sway me at all.

Their HD channels quality is superb.

BT aren't as slick as Sky yet but they are much much better than ITV and sad to say better than the BBC these days as well.

I would put BT on the same level as ESPN's coverage was but likely to improve as time goes on, it is certainly much better than the terrible SETANTA coverage of a few years back, that was the most amateurish broadcasting operation I have ever seen.

It's amazing that they just don't care about the football league. A couple of years back the championship was in the top 10 best supported leagues in the world. How on earth nobody has bothered to harness that properly I've no idea. They'd pick up the rights cheaper than the overrated premiership and I believe the championship is a more exciting league to watch than the prem.

League 1 isn't though, it's shite. Really shite

I've been watching League One for about 6 weeks now. I really like it.
:)

You don't have to if you have bt internet. Its free!

I just signed up for as a bit of an afterthought as it was free with BT internet. Never thought I would see the Blades three times this season!!

Back
Top Bottom