Bromby's worth?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That's about right we got him for nothing anyway.

Id sell him ASAP.

We got him for nothing and he has barely played for us since 2006. Id say 300k is about right really.

Just because a player is signed for free, doesn't mean we should let him go for less than his value.

The fact remains, that whilst we may no longer trust Bromby no more, he would get in the majority of the squads in this league. For that factor alone he is worth 500k minimum.

I wouldn't be too disappointed if he left for about 300K. Unless we went out and spent double that on a replacement who was no better.

Why do we "need to get rid"? The guy was injured for most of the Prem campaign and still in poor form at the beginning of this season, but from all reports he looked good at Wolves. The guy was voted player of the season a couple of years ago!

Why do we "need to get rid"? The guy was injured for most of the Prem campaign and still in poor form at the beginning of this season, but from all reports he looked good at Wolves. The guy was voted player of the season a couple of years ago!

exactly my reason why I wouldn't let him go. Don't forget he had a little run in the first team this season when the rest of the defence was playing badly too.

He was absolute class the other season. Had a good game on tuesday too.

I'd keep him myself, but if we could swap him for Cahill, i'd do that ;)

I still think he could do a very good job for us if given a run and played in his preferred position can do a good job for the club

Back
Top Bottom