Bristol City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If or when we win I cant see us escaping a PL side again odds must be against us surely.

Bournemouth v Sheffield Utd would be interesting though.

Bogey side for us, wouldn't be surprised if we got knocked out.

I remember being sat in the stand at Bristol City on a Sunday evening for the play off game, United fans had the end section of seats and then a larger following were stood up on the away end.
There was no end of bother in that stand all night, but the United fans were massively outnumbered and included women and kids who were quite innocently sat in the seats thinking they'd made the best choice. Three United fans were stabbed that night, but the lads who were up for it in that stand gave Bristol a right scrap.

I can remember thinking that this lot are going to be in for a life threateningly torrid time when they come to Bramall Lane.

It just so happens that they failed in their promotion bid and we met at Ashton Gate the following season, it was on the last day, and we were getting promoted.................And OMG!!! Did the United fans wreak absolute havoc that day, complete total and absolute bedlam, which ended with the United fans invading the field and charging over the pitch into the Bristol end, and they ran for their lives.
The seating area from the previous season was more like 70% United fans this time so the boot was well and truly on the other........."Face"

Back
Top Bottom