Bristol City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

8/12/17 absolutely battered them and lost 1-2. Duffs on fire.
Double over us season before last.
Horrid trip there Basset era, already promoted lost 0-2. Stabbing before game. Scum stewards giving it the heavy hand.
Not confident.

Bristol City are a good side who should be doing better in the league. Loads of experienced players . This will be a real test against a team, it has to be said, of similar skill to us.

Biggest test will be if we go behind and whether we're capable of fighting back against a decent Championship team or if we go to pieces like we have the rest of the time.

Biggest test will be when they score..cos we can't keep a clean sheet
Any team that plays quickly through the middle and we struggle. Walsall did that, Peterborough did that, Bristol City did that and Plymouth did that yesterday but didn't score with a good opportunity. Something that has not been improved since we stepped up to the prem.

Who cares ... its a relief from the boring premiershit league

Stat of the Day: there has only been one draw in the last 24 matches between us and BC.

Any team that plays quickly through the middle and we struggle. Walsall did that, Peterborough did that, Bristol City did that and Plymouth did that yesterday but didn't score with a good opportunity. Something that has not been improved since we stepped up to the prem.

Yes you’re right they are the only teams in 4 years to play quick football against us. All the other teams have been shit and let us win.

Can't let a crisis go to waste, must be milked for all it's worth. I'm just jealous that I didn't think to patent the name in 2019 before Billy Gates
Odd really, I typed ‘covid’ but it automatically put it in capitals.
It just did it again so I then had to amend it very slowly and deliberately before I was allowed to type it the way I wanted to and, to my mind, the correct way.
Strange as I noticed it was spelt ‘Covid’ in Bath Blades post.
Such impositions happen all the time. I always type ‘brexit’ in lower case and as an irrelevant mendacious load of lies and garbage that it is.
The powers that be want to change that spelling to make it appear different.
I can think of many such words. I ought not to go down that road as otherwise the ignorant, ill-informed and gullible will be queuing up to rip into me. Not that they will really understand what they are talking about.
A bit like me really when it comes to your reference to Billy Gates.

I remember the 2-1 win at our place as well, they gave us one of the hardest games we had at the Lane that season and they travelled in decent numbers too.

Correction: 1-0, Harry Chapman with a header.

the advantages of having the worst looking tie of the round that we are on the bbc. assuming BBC gets the 1st & 3rd pick BT chose the rest bar 1 FB_IMG_1611963429429.jpg

Mrs Sitwells first ever game v Bristol city in the league cup 1992 ,4-1 win ,remember their goalscorer looked shit hot ,young man called Andy Cole.

Remember that. They wore that putrid bright purple and lime green kit, didn't they?
UTB

Back
Top Bottom