Bristol City follower heading to Bramhall lane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cheers Sharrowblade for your kind thoughts
Not sure how I got an "M" into the titles and I apologise.am I forgiven?
Ref Sheffield/Bristol name/s it winds City fans up as well,although we always say we are not the Rugby team
I think you will find that if you are listening to the radio commentary from BBC Sheffield on Sunday we will be called Bristol more often than Bristol City
With the game now being shown live on Sky,I presume a few might not make the trip from Wurzel land

Ref Sheffield/Bristol name/s it winds City fans up as well,although we always say we are not the Rugby team
I think you will find that if you are listening to the radio commentary from BBC Sheffield on Sunday we will be called Bristol more often than Bristol City
With the game now being shown live on Sky,I presume a few might not make the trip from Wurzel land
S
Safe trip buddy

Few inch of snow up here today, so have a safe trip. It's quite slushy, so hopefully gone by tomorrow.

Ps ignore the spelling pedants most people don't give a monkeys ;)

I hope the Bristol (City) fans dont miss the game tomorrow. Just had this from UnitedCapture+_2021-11-27-10-09-47.png

Back
Top Bottom