Bristol City follower heading to Bramhall lane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

infoman

Reaction score
Hi everyone Bristol City fan here heading to Sheffield on sunday along with hopefully another 1,000 city fans

We have been a bit Jekyll and Hyde this season, performances have not been good, although last time out against Stoke was in my opinion the best display this season.

Having said that,I think it was more to do with Stoke coming for the three points

I have had a look at BBC radio sheffields schedule for Sunday and it seems they(sheffield) will commentate on the game with no post match interviews/comments

Radio Bristol will continue until 15:30pm,so if you wanna contact the Radio Brstol show phone number is 0800 885 5949. The host is former footballer Geoff Twentyman

and he would wellcome your calls if BBC sheffield decide not to extend the football til 15:30pm.

Radio Bristol is available over the internet once the game has finished.

Two things do you still play Annies song by John Denver and is Bertie Bassett still one of your mascots

Quite like Brizzle City apart from you recent hoodoo over us! But hope you have a thoroughly miserable day on Sunday.

As you have seen we are in the usual Blades Hari Kari chaos so anything could happen.

To answer your questions yes and no. We have gone upmarket in the mascot stakes.

Hi everyone Bristol City fan here heading to Sheffield on sunday along with hopefully another 1,000 city fans

We have been a bit Jekyll and Hyde this season, performances have not been good, although last time out against Stoke was in my opinion the best display this season.

Having said that,I think it was more to do with Stoke coming for the three points

I have had a look at BBC radio sheffields schedule for Sunday and it seems they(sheffield) will commentate on the game with no post match interviews/comments

Radio Bristol will continue until 15:30pm,so if you wanna contact the Radio Brstol show phone number is 0800 885 5949. The host is former footballer Geoff Twentyman

and he would wellcome your calls if BBC sheffield decide not to extend the football til 15:30pm.

Two things do you still play Annies song by John Denver and is Bertie Bassett still one of your mascots
Alright pal. Fair play for travelling for an early Sunday ko. We still play Annie's song but captain Blade is the mascot. Strange times up here currently, it could go one of 2 ways Sunday, either it galvanises team and fans and you get whooped or apathy abounds and you stroll to a comfortable victory. Hope its the former but enjoy your day in Sheffield regardless.

err.. nah you’re alright

There are two ways to wind up Blades fans:
1) Spell our address wrongly and
2) Call us Sheffield
Just so your Sat nav finds the stadium use
“Bramall Lane”
Please don’t spoil our change of manager party on Sunday.

You gert lemon

In his defence. I think its only fair to point out that Infoman can normally be found visiting Football Programme Fair's around the country.

He is Bristol City's answer to the Blades Carrier Bag Firm or as they are affectionately known the 'CBF'.

I'm not making this up by the way,.....hope to see you in December at the Sheffield Programme Fair. :)

Bramhall? think you just pissed off half of Sheffield ;)

UTB

That response will give the wrong impression to Infoman that Blades followers are somewhat aggressive and not friendly disposed to other fans.
OK...............
Oh Adolf you do make me larf.

Your defence will no doubt be keeping a close eye on our striker, Billy Sharpe.

There is no game at Bramhall lane on Sunday
You have to have some sympathy for folks though..
There are Bramhall Roads all over the area
And even regulars sometimes struggle remembering if it’s one m and two l’s, two m’s and one l, or two m’s and two l’s.
And that’s before spellcheck sticks it’s ugly head in there.

Something like Select Car Leasing Stadium would be so much easier to remember…

There are two ways to wind up Blades fans:
1) Spell our address wrongly and
2) Call us Sheffield
Just so your Sat nav finds the stadium use
“Bramall Lane”
Please don’t spoil our change of manager party on Sunday
Almost as annoying as us calling them Bristol.

Back
Top Bottom