Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dear lord.
Mate, everyone is entitled to view that video and say what they think it shows.

Your response to me suggests you agree that McBurnie was stumbling over the fan. If in that case he was stumbling over him (or striding over him as someone else has said), why does it appear to show him having a couple of attempts to stumble or stride over him and why does McBurnie once he’s completed stumbling or striding over him stay stood over the fan rather than carry on walking forward towards the direction he was initially walking in?

These are probably the sorts of questions the police will be asking I would have thought.

Your response to me suggests you agree that McBurnie was stumbling over the fan. If in that case he was stumbling over him (or striding over him as someone else has said), why does it appear to show him having a couple of attempts to stumble or stride over him and why does McBurnie once he’s completed stumbling or striding over him stay stood over the fan rather than carry on walking forward towards the direction he was initially walking in?

These are probably the sorts of questions the police will be asking I would have thought.
why does the said fan not recoil in agony of being stamped on thus causing McB to stagger, remove his foot from the said fan and then replant his foot on the ground, all this with a moon boot on?

The fact that he was wearing a protective boot may explain why it took a couple of attempts.
And I think that if someone had stumbled at my feet I would have stayed put. He wasn't walking in any direction when it happened, he was surrounded by a group of people that were breaking the law.
I've seen a longer length video of this that has conveniently disappeared now and the reason the scrote ended up on the floor is that Brewster shoved him. Watching that video, Oli's stumble looks a lot more natural than this conveniently trimmed version.

The fact that he was wearing a protective boot may explain why it took a couple of attempts.
And I think that if someone had stumbled at my feet I would have stayed put. He wasn't walking in any direction when it happened, he was surrounded by a group of people that were breaking the law.
I've seen a longer length video of this that has conveniently disappeared now and the reason the scrote ended up on the floor is that Brewster shoved him. Watching that video, Oli's stumble looks a lot more natural than this conveniently trimmed version.
And if that’s the case the charges will be dropped against him too.

The fact however that his charge hasn’t been dropped today but Brewsters has, would suggest that perhaps the case that there was no stamp and it was just a trip or stumble, isn’t as obvious as you and some other posters on here seem to believe.

The fact however that his charge hasn’t been dropped today but Brewsters has, would suggest that perhaps the case that there was no stamp and it was just a trip or stumble, isn’t as obvious as you and some other posters on here seem to believe.
Or perhaps they're going over it in more detail because he's been a proper cock-womble in the past?

That game was their last home game. Are the PL clubs really happy that such thuggery has still gone unpunished.
Perhaps a Scouser/ Manc toerag see's it as open season and is planning on attacking Haaland

...but if it’s not obvious then any criminal charge would be difficult to win, especially as it involved an individual committing a crime in McB’s place of work !!

It was the widely circulated footage that everyone saw, you could see him stamping on the fan in it
All I saw was MCB tripping over a idiot in his moon boot ,and looking out for himself and team mates

Maybe they are preparing charges against the lads who broke the law and were on the pitch, surely Notts finest plod should not find it too difficult to locate them considering they were quick enough to go crying to the police in the first place.

The CPS must have convincing evidence to charge Brewster said that utter plank Notts Red
Well they must've thought they did to proceed with the charge. I have only watched a couple of episodes of 24 hours in police custody but it looks like a right drag having to convince them to try and let you lock someone up.

Hopefully brewster at the very least can get his head down and crack on with developing into a decent player for you.

Well they must've thought they did to proceed with the charge. I have only watched a couple of episodes of 24 hours in police custody but it looks like a right drag having to convince them to try and let you lock someone up.

Hopefully brewster at the very least can get his head down and crack on with developing into a decent player for you.
So despite the charges being dropped you think him guilty as it was too much like hard work to convict him.

mmm unbelievable Jeff

He “stumbled” over him.

First time I’ve ever seen anyone stumbling like that before.

Would you like to post a screen shot of McBurnie's foot stamping on the the fan on the ground in the same picture please..

I'd imagine its all taking an extra week as not only has the judge got to contemplate the impact and injury of stumbling over somebody with a foam shoe on, he's got to look into if anyone was slapped with a massive foam hand or headbutted with a fluffy hat or even worse shot with a water pistol. Just forget about this nonsense and accept that the tubby weird forest fan is a massive cry baby who's wasted a lot of time and money to make himself look a right bell end and humiliated his poor dog.

So despite the charges being dropped you think him guilty as it was too much like hard work to convict him.

mmm unbelievable Jeff
No no. Just saying that NR isn't particularly wrong in the original statement. It would feel that for them to get over the threshold, there was sufficient evidence to get a conviction.

Essentially it feels like a big waste of time (and taxpayer money frankly) if it gets thrown out as it is surely saying that the evidence wasn't enough in the first place. Sort of suggests it was the storm in a tea cup we all thought it was anyway!

The press reports state the prosecution is reviewing the case against Mcb not the Judges at the Magistrates Court. That is why they were given one week to come back to Court. In essence the CPS have to decide with legal counsel whether they have enough evidence to successfully pursue a charge of common assault. The very fact they have asked for more time suggests there are doubts together with the dropping of charges against Brewster.

As for the video evidence it will need to be substantially more conclusive than what has already been posted as to whether a deliberate stamp occurred or not to meet the test of reasonable doubt imo.

No no. Just saying that NR isn't particularly wrong in the original statement. It would feel that for them to get over the threshold, there was sufficient evidence to get a conviction.

Essentially it feels like a big waste of time (and taxpayer money frankly) if it gets thrown out as it is surely saying that the evidence wasn't enough in the first place. Sort of suggests it was the storm in a tea cup we all thought it was anyway!
Storm in a teacup as far as our players actions - yes,
Storm in a teacup in terms of your fans actions- definitely not

"The burden of proving the guilt of the defendant lies on the prosecution, who must prove the particulars of the offence beyond reasonable doubt; the jury or magistrates should only convict if they are sure of the defendant's guilt."
This.

I’m afraid “ well your honour it looked like he could have stood on him” doesn’t wash in a court of law

Yeah the evidence was so convincing against Brewster it got instantly thrown out of court 🤣🤣

Common sense, the charge against Brewster was ridiculous and a waste of everyone’s time and money.

McBurnie on the other hand is a complete different story. When you combine the footage of him stamping on the fan with him messaging him after, he may well have a case to answer.
Na he was jumping out the way to protect his big toe

Nothing to say about the clowns who invaded the pitch then?

Back
Top Bottom