Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looking forward to Brewster, Ndiaye, Bogle and Doyle combinations. Hopefully a Berge in there too 🔥
That would be great . Brewster was just starting to come good when he got injured .Hope when he comes back he can carry on from where he was.

That would be great . Brewster was just starting to come good when he got injured .Hope when he comes back he can carry on from where he was.
Said it last season and will say it again, we need Brewster, Berge and McBurnie to come good as so much of our money is tied up in them.
The first two showed promise that we could potentially get something back from them, but we need that to continue and for Oli to find some form. We aren’t a club who can afford to take a £20M bath and get nothing back from it.
You can not like them or not rate them but it doesn’t change the fact that we need them to all come good for the betterment of the club so we should all be behind them doing that.

Said it last season and will say it again, we need Brewster, Berge and McBurnie to come good as so much of our money is tied up in them.
The first two showed promise that we could potentially get something back from them, but we need that to continue and for Oli to find some form. We aren’t a club who can afford to take a £20M bath and get nothing back from it.
You can not like them or not rate them but it doesn’t change the fact that we need them to all come good for the betterment of the club so we should all be behind them doing that.

Not to rehash old ground but mcburnie needs to decide if he’s a football or not. I would love him to come good

But He’s averaged more arrests than goals over the last 2 years. And honestly we’d be lucky to get 5-10% of what we paid for him back, genuinely can you see a club offering even £2m for him?

I’m sure he’s got talent, he’s scored goals at this level but he needs to show it or he’s be gone for a free/ paid off soon enough. At some point your performances are what you are as a player and the past success fails to matter

Not to rehash old ground but mcburnie needs to decide if he’s a football or not. I would love him to come good

But He’s averaged more arrests than goals over the last 2 years. And honestly we’d be lucky to get 5-10% of what we paid for him back, genuinely can you see a club offering even £2m for him?

I’m sure he’s got talent, he’s scored goals at this level but he needs to show it or he’s be gone for a free/ paid off soon enough. At some point your performances are what you are as a player and the past success fails to matter

McBurnie has never been a football. ⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

Back
Top Bottom