Brewster and RND.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would have brought RND on at half time instead of Lowe. Even a 30% match fit RND is better than that plank of wood.

Brewster came on and did exactly what I expected him to do, fuck all. Can't believe we've still got to put up with another year of the complete waste of space.

I'm no fan of Brewster but in fairness it's not his fault he's had these injuries and assuming we are to be playing championship football next season Brewster could be useful in the second tier. He did do well previously for Swansea, if he can stay fit of of course.

People will probably still use injuries as an excuse for Hecky rather than apportioning any of the blame to him for it.

I'm no fan of Brewster but in fairness it's not his fault he's had these injuries and assuming we are to be playing championship football next season Brewster could be useful in the second tier. He did do well previously for Swansea, if he can stay fit of of course.
How long ago did he do well for Swansea?

Probably the best bit of news to come out of today.

We don't actually have that many players out injured now but the challenge is getting players 90 minute match fit.

It's interesting how few injuries we've picked up since Wilder took over, and how much fitter the players look. Funny that, it's almost as if Hecky's reputation from other clubs turned out to be true.

It's interesting how few injuries we've picked up since Wilder took over, and how much fitter the players look. Funny that, it's almost as if Hecky's reputation from other clubs turned out to be true.

Also, I notice Wilder managing players game time.

If they struggle to do 90 mins he avoids playing them for too long or opts to bring them on as a sub.

Also, I notice Wilder managing players game time.

If they struggle to do 90 mins he avoids playing them for too long or opts to bring them on as a sub.
Thought they were running McAtee into the ground today, but in the knowledge he will have City off so has a few weeks rest if they don’t play him at Gillingham

It should have flagged up when they did the background check on Paul Harold Shipman Heckingbottom really, another fuck up from Bettis 🐍

Brewster got stuck in when he came on to single him out seems a bit harsh

Agree....thought he was alright......no issues.
Also it's early so him and RND need easing in.....they shouldn't be over doing it.

Probably the best bit of news to come out of today.

We don't actually have that many players out injured now but the challenge is getting players 90 minute match fit.
Fantastic we get everybody back fit just in time for the Championship!

Agree....thought he was alright......no issues.
Also it's early so him and RND need easing in.....they shouldn't be over doing it.
Touched it 4 times (none in their box) in 15 mins and didn’t score. I could come on and run around if I had a few months fitness and conditioning.

Compare that even to Osula who also looked a bit like a headless chicken and he had 6 touches, one of them a shot.

Back
Top Bottom