Brewster and McBurnie Charged

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's very difficult for someone to look aggressive when they waddle through the crowd like someone who has been bummed relentlessly by an Alsatian.
The "victim" really is one of the most embarrassing examples of a human I've seen for a long time, and there has been a lot of contenders over the last couple of years. I've got more time for Amber Heard, Dominic Cummings, Katie Price, the Wags of Wagatha Christie than this utter specimen.

So, irrespective of how ridiculous the charges are, the outcome in court will be decided by the magistrates ? Is that right ? Even if they both plead not guilty, this wouldn’t get referred to crown court for a jury trial would it ?

What is interesting in that Youtube video is how most of the thousands of Forest fans on the pitch made a bee line for the away supporters and a significant number are intent on getting in the faces of United players and staff on the bench and technical areas. It is quite clear to anyone who cares to look that a large number of Forest fans were intent on causing trouble whatever the outcome of the game, they were knobs in the league game at the lane, stepped it up a notch in the play off game (SUFC should really have reduced their allocation to 2000). After getting away with it they went all out to cause trouble at the home leg where things were well out of hand, what's betting Forest get no punishment for failing to control their fans and ensure the safety of players and staff visiting the city ground.
Forest fans you would think after being witness to the worst disaster in British football they would know better and stop and consider their actions. Utter scum.

Absolutely spot on.

I saw some deflective comments from some Forest fans pointing back to the situation between Heckingbottom and Spence at the end of the first half - almost trying to justify the events after the game, accusing our manager and players of "inciting the crowd". How can anyone try and justify what happened here?

But if we talk about fans inciting crowds, we could ask why Brennan Johnson chose to run in front of 2,000 Blades after his goal when he had 28,000 other Forest fans to go and celebrate with. Or why did Yates go and bait our supporters at the end of the game? Even then, of course any reactions to that would only be worthy of a two finger salute.

I will never categorise all of the fans because of course there are good, genuine people in every crowd. To the pitch invaders, many of them were not there to celebrate, their clear intent was to threaten and potentially cause harm to our players. And what they can't get away from, is that in the case of Sharp, one did do. They brought shame on their club, and they cannot get away from that.

Last edited:
Forest fan here...

I must say I am surprised by the comments in this thread. Nobody at Forest condones invading the pitch and goading players and certainly not the idiot that attacked Sharp. Hence the contributions to Sharp's charity from NFFC fans which Sharp has acknowledged.

However Brewster and McBurnie have been charged which says that there is plenty of evidence against them. Regardless of being goaded they have attacked a fan. McBurnie is putting the boot in FFS and I've seen comments on here defending them. I suppose that's just the partisan nature of foot football fans.

McBurnie in particular has plenty of previous as well, at the same time he was nicked for this he was nicked for a nightclub assault so he just seems like a complete waste of space to be honest. It's also quite hypocritical to moan about fans on the pitch heading for the away end to take the piss as your lot did exactly the same to us a few years ago in the FA Cup.

Forest fan here...

I must say I am surprised by the comments in this thread. Nobody at Forest condones invading the pitch and goading players and certainly not the idiot that attacked Sharp. Hence the contributions to Sharp's charity from NFFC fans which Sharp has acknowledged.

However Brewster and McBurnie have been charged which says that there is plenty of evidence against them. Regardless of being goaded they have attacked a fan. McBurnie is putting the boot in FFS and I've seen comments on here defending them. I suppose that's just the partisan nature of foot football fans.

McBurnie in particular has plenty of previous as well, at the same time he was nicked for this he was nicked for a nightclub assault so he just seems like a complete waste of space to be honest. It's also quite hypocritical to moan about fans on the pitch heading for the away end to take the piss as your lot did exactly the same to us a few years ago in the FA Cup.
Plenty of evidence my arse. Lad didn't even have a scratch on him. Yeah the players should have left it alone but going off like this lad could have been killed is absolutely pathetic.

Nobody at Forest condones invading the pitch

Yes they do. Thousands of fans were on the pitch. Their opinion is demonstrably not the same as yours. I imagine most clubs have fans with a similar opinion given how common these events are.

You can’t separate what happened to Sharp from everything else that took place. The context was an uncontrolled fan invasion and a clear physical threat to players’ well-being.

Whether or not the players have committed crimes in that context will be determined in court. But others need to be punished too. Those who are responsible for crowd control, and those who were in amongst the players illegally. These points shouldn’t even be in question.

So how about you leave out the sanctimony and consider your own biases.

Forest fan here...

Can you show me a video that actually shows McB’s foot make contact with the guy?

Forest fan here...

Theres not one video that conclusively proves anything.

Also the bollocks your mob are rolling out saying players who werent in the squad shouldnt have been on the pitch either is absolutely fucking laughable.

Forest fan here...

If I broke into your nan's house and started screaming at her, jumping round her and knocking stuff off her mantelpiece...

Then she smacked me in the face...

...but I pressed charges for assault, and she's the one who gets charged....

...would you be happy about that?

Or would you, quite rightly, be more concerned about why I wasn't being punished for breaking into your nans house in the first place?

Forest fan here...

Fuck off scab. No better than the pricks trying to justify fans behaviour.

Well, I couldn't keep myself off twitter 🤦‍♂️ Anyway. Apparently according to Forest fans McBurnie & Brewster shouldn't have been on the pitch...even thatthey were illegally on the pitch! LOL. Also the "victim" was looking the other way as Brewster dragged him to the ground and McB stamped on him. Clearly he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time?!

Always wanted a little bit more context around the incident and found this video on youtube:

As you can clearly see, all non-playing Blades staff are off the pitch, in their own technical area. At around 19 seconds in you can see our "victim" emerge from the mass of Forst fans and run directly at the Blades bench. I'm not going to go as far as to say he looks that aggressive, but he's clearly goading the Blades players and definitely crossed a line.

Not such an innocent "victim" after all then eh?

View attachment 138020

First time I've seen that.

I'm not surprised one our lads acted like they did. You can clearly see Billy being led away after just getting headbutted to the floor and the fat little dog botherer goes straight up in his face.

Little prick got everything he deserved.

Also are we seriously saying pulling someone to the floor in those circumstances now warrants being charged with assault?

Forest fan here...

Your comments about Mcb's past indiscretions are irrelevant to the incident in question. He is not being charged for them. To quote the old adage give a dog a bad name and it sticks. If you'd done your research on here you would have seen considerable condemnation of Mcb's previous off field actions.

This is a different matter. This involves players being attacked at their place of work. The players were reacting to a vicious unprovoked assault on their captain and other assaults on coaching staff from fans who were committing a criminal act by invading the pitch. Players have subsequently said they feared for their lives due to the inactions of the few police in the vicinity.

The questions the Court will have to consider is why the alleged victim felt it necessary to run towards SUFC players. What was his intention in confronting them and were his actions sufficient for SUFC players to believe they were likely to be attacked necessitating a self defence response. There will then be consideration as to whether the force used to restrain him was excessive.

As to evidence I agree there has to be something more than a grainy 8 second video that is inconclusive as to whether a stamp occurred or not and whether any injuries were sustained.

Our comments about your fans heading for the away end at the end of the game relate to the criminal acts of launching smoke bombs into that end. Despite complaints it does not seem Nottinghamshire police have been as vigilant in pursuing this as they have with regard to Brewster and Mcb. We accept goading not deliberate attempts to injure us.

We can acknowledge on here the efforts of Zoe the fan who helped raise £16k for one of Billys charities that showed the good side of the majority of NFFC supporters. Unfortunately amongst a few there seems to be a tacit acceptance that it is acceptable to confront opposition players and in some cases assault them yet get outraged when said players react.

We are by and large a reasonable set of fans unlike our deluded neighbours. We will call out players where we feel they are in the wrong. In this instance from the limited information we have been shown players were responding to an out of control situation not of their making where there were at fear of injury and assault. Hundreds of people were involved it was not a one off incident.

Bristol Rovers have to-day been charged by the FA for their fans pitch invasion at the end of the season hopefully more will follow and that should include NFFC. Something has to be done now to protect players and staff before something more serious occurs.

Forest fan here...

Well, I couldn't keep myself off twitter 🤦‍♂️ Anyway. Apparently according to Forest fans McBurnie & Brewster shouldn't have been on the pitch...even thatthey were illegally on the pitch! LOL. Also the "victim" was looking the other way as Brewster dragged him to the ground and McB stamped on him. Clearly he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time?!

Always wanted a little bit more context around the incident and found this video on youtube:

As you can clearly see, all non-playing Blades staff are off the pitch, in their own technical area. At around 19 seconds in you can see our "victim" emerge from the mass of Forst fans and run directly at the Blades bench. I'm not going to go as far as to say he looks that aggressive, but he's clearly goading the Blades players and definitely crossed a line.

Not such an innocent "victim" after all then eh?

View attachment 138020

I'm surprised the dog botherer didn't collapse or knock his self out with his tits

Forest fan here...

Thanks Rumpole. Now off you pop.

I'm surprised the dog botherer didn't collapse or knock his self out with his tits

Due to the general nature of football fans nationwide, the weirdos 15 minutes of “l feared for my life” fame and no doubt a criminal injuries claim, will quickly be forgotten as he’s referred to as Dog Nonce for the rest of his life. Which appears to be a fitting nickname irrespective of all of this.

If I broke into your nan's house and started screaming at her, jumping round her and knocking stuff off her mantelpiece...

Then she smacked me in the face...

...but I pressed charges for assault, and she's the one who gets charged....

...would you be happy about that?

Or would you, quite rightly, be more concerned about why I wasn't being punished for breaking into your nans house in the first place?
So what about the thousands of Blades on the pitch back in 13/14?

Due to the general nature of football fans nationwide, the weirdos 15 minutes of “l feared for my life” fame and no doubt a criminal injuries claim, will quickly be forgotten as he’s referred to as Dog Nonce for the rest of his life. Which appears to be a fitting nickname irrespective of all of this.

Bloke clearly has no morals. Sold his story to The Sun despite the utterly abhorrent things they printed about the Semi-Final at Hillsbrough, a game they were directly involved in.

Fair fucks if he just wanted the cash and then sink out of the limelight, but the fact he’s taking it all the way makes him stand out as an absolute embarrassment of a human. There wasnt a scratch on him.

Last edited:
Oh ffs, typical forest attitude.

What about the Norman invaders in 1066?

What about Hitler storming Poland?

What about the romans crucifying jesus?

Stick to the issue scab, or feel free to waltz back off to your own forum, none of us invited you here

The CPS doesn't charge without basis. I've seen plenty of cases where it seems a slam dunk only for the CPS to throw it out as there isn't enough to go on. Obviously they have had access to more than just the 10 second video on twitter...

Fucking pathetic response. Were any Forest players assaulted that day?
You nobheads trying to justify this are just fanning the flames and you'll be back on here crying your eyes out after your next trip to Bramall Lane in 23/24.

The CPS doesn't charge without basis. I've seen plenty of cases where it seems a slam dunk only for the CPS to throw it out as there isn't enough to go on. Obviously they have had access to more than just the 10 second video on twitter...
Oh yeah they never get it wrong do they. We will see in court won't we.

“ I've seen plenty of cases”

Can someone point me to the file for “things that have never happened” location please. Got something to add to it.

“ I've seen plenty of cases”

Can someone point me to the file for “things that have never happened” location please. Got something to add to it.
Quite the celebrity following Forest have got…first Keith Lard and now Judge Rinder.

Are you related to the dog bothering freak?

Ah so the CPS charged him for no reason. Makes sense...

In all fairness I would assume the evidence the CPS has seen is at 0.24 on this video

Brewster drags the dog nonce / dog botherer to the floor then mcbunie stumbles over him

I just find it baffling how they can see the incidents that happened that night and decide to persue the case it genuineley is baffling

If someone chucked a brick through my window the police would be out in 2 hours and give me a crime number and nothing else

In all fairness I would assume the evidence the CPS has seen is at 0.24 on this video

Brewster drags the dog nonce / dog botherer to the floor then mcbunie stumbles over him

I just find it baffling how they can see the incidents that happened that night and decide to persue the case it genuineley is baffling

If someone chucked a brick through my window the police would be out in 2 hours and give me a crime number and nothing else

If that is indeed the evidence they have seen then dear lord. But the dog nonce looks like he's after trouble. He's not aiming for his own players to celebrate, he's heading for our lot having a bounce.

Back
Top Bottom